Hi. I have a ac controlled mushroom cultivation farm which is housed inside a building. A portion of the building is due to acquired by railways under the project of expansion of railway track. I need to know about the procedure of calculation of compensation arising due to it.
- How will be the compensation for the building be evaluated?
- As only a portion of building falls under the area set to be acquired, will I only be compensated partially or fully? Note that remaining building will be unusable post demolition.
- How will I be compensated for the damages arising due to dismantling of mushroom farm and relocating to a different place?
- How will I be compensated for the loss arising due to loss of income incurred during the time of notice till restarting operation at a different place?
- How will I be compensated for the land that will be acquired? Note that it's rural area
- Will the compensation received be taxable?
I will be highly thankful for your valuable response.