Easy Office

Error in itr 3 (java utility)

Page no : 2

Rajiv Deo (Consultant owner) (34 Points)
Replied 31 July 2019

I did not find any direct XML upload facitlity in the ITR-3 java utility. On zero error saving of XML I get a message to go to efiling web site and upload the XML.

How do you ensure that the XML computes to correct tax after taking mediclaim deduction without reopening the saved XML file and doing a RECALC?

Akhil (Student CA ) (966 Points)
Replied 31 July 2019

use the submit in the ribbon....

Rajiv Deo (Consultant owner) (34 Points)
Replied 31 July 2019

OK. But how to ensure/verify  that the Zero error XML uploaded has taken into account the mediclaim deduction?

ROSHAN HALWAI (16 Points)
Replied 31 July 2019

there are bugs both in the java utility and the excel template 

Dhrunil Bhatt (Chartered Accountant) (232 Points)
Replied 31 July 2019

Yes in excel utility also there are bugs ...

Replied 31 July 2019

Actually initially I tried to use Excel Utility where I filled entire Excel file, and clicked on the generate XML Button. Then a new sheet generated which showed "Save XML" button. As soon as I clicked on "Save XML" button, there was a runtime error. This was not with one return. I faced this issue with around 7 to 8 returns / assesses. As this was a visual basic error, I could not do anything. So, then I switched to Java utility and there also, the issue related to country code and please select the drop down came. On clicking those errors, the utility closed automatically, despite it should have navigated me to the place where the drop down is missing. This lead to closing the java utility without saving the data already filled. Manual entries need to be done each time the utility closed. I am literally frustated with all this. This year both, excel and java utility are not working. What is the remedy available??

Replied 31 July 2019

Excel Utility Error :- https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/error-in-saving-X M L-excel-itr-utility-518432.asp?offset=1

subhagan sreerangam (7039 Points)
Replied 07 August 2019

good clarification and information

srikantht@hotmail.com (13 Points)
Replied 13 August 2019

Hi

I re-entered all the data WITHOUT choosing pre-filled XML (Java API).   I checked with SAVE after every tab and it worked.  I have filed the returns. Thanks

Regards

Srikanth

Satyam Garg (student) (27 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

GO TO P&L TAB   >>   22.COMPENSATION TO EMPLOYEES    >>    xiia. Whether any compensation, included in 22xi, paid to non-residents  >> select YES or NO from that idiot Dropdown. 

1 Like

Nikhil (Manager-Finance & Taxation)   (22 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

THANKS A LOT BRO. WAS STUCK ON THAT ERROR FROM 3 HRS.

MANIKUMAR REDDY (ARTICLE STUDENT) (23 Points)
Replied 31 August 2019

SAVE DRAFT, CLOSE ITR 3, OPEN IT AGAIN.

Raja S (2 Points)
Replied 31 August 2019

Hi,

Under the P & L tab, in "Compensation to employees" the option needs to be selected...then it will be ok

Dilip Kumar Singh (Associate Accounts Executive)   (24 Points)
Replied 14 September 2019

SOLVED BUT  1 MORE DROP DOWN IS FRUSTRATING POINT 14 SOLVED

THANK U SO MUCH

Dilip Kumar Singh (Associate Accounts Executive)   (24 Points)
Replied 14 September 2019

SOLVED BUT  1 MORE DROP DOWN IS FRUSTRATING POINT 14 SOLVED

THANK U SO MUCH

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: