Epayment of Dvat Notification

 

 

 Department of Trade & Tax, Delhi, has issued a notification no. 14 dated 18/04/2011 where e-payment of tax, interest & penalty under DVAT Act is made mandatory wef April 2011 for “Monthly Return Filer” dealers and hence advice to take e-payment password from the concerned Authorized Bankers and make henceforth payment thru “e-mode” only

Notification not found in website. can anyone have copy of notification

Replies (4)

 

(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART IV OF THE DELHI GAZETTE

EXTRAORDINARY)

GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI

DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES

VYAPAR BHAWAN, I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110 002

No.F.1(512)/2010-2011/CTT/EDP/14-24 Dated : 18.04.2011

NOTIFICATION

In exercise of the powers conferred under Sub-Rule 5 of Rule 31 of the

DVAT Rules, 2005 I, Jalaj Shrivastava, hereby prescribe the dealers with monthly

tax period to pay their due tax, interest, penalty or any other amount due under the

DVAT Act, 2004, compulsorily through electronic payment only from the e-payment

portal of following six banks starting from the tax period of April 2011 and onwards.

The banks authorized by the Department of Trade and Taxes, Delhi to collect tax

through e-payment made are:

1 State Bank of India

2 HDFC Bank

3 Axis Bank

4 ICICI Bank

5 IDBI Bank

6 Punjab National Bank

(Jalaj Shrivastava)

Commissioner, Value Added Tax

Government of NCT of Delhi

No.F.1(512)/2010-2011/CTT/EDP/14-24 Dated : 18.04.2011

Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to :-

1. Pr. Secretary (Finance) Finance Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi

Sachivalaya, New Delhi.

2. The Secretary (GAD), Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New Delhi

with one spare copy for publication in Delhi Gazette Part-IV (extraordinary) in

today’s date.

3. Secretary to Finance Minister, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Sachivalaya, New

Delhi.

4. All Special / Addl. / Joint Commissioners, Department of Trade & Taxes,

Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.

5. Addl. Commissioner (PR), Department of Trade & Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.

Estate, New Delhi.

6. Manager (EDP), Department of Trade & Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate,

New Delhi.

7. Deputy Director (Policy), Department of Trade & Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.

Estate, New Delhi.

8. All VATOs / AVATOs, Department of Trade & Taxes, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.

Estate, New Delhi through Zonal Incharge.

9. Registrar Sales Tax Appellate Tribunal Department of Trade & Taxes, Vyapar

Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.

10. President, Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd.) Department of Trade & Taxes,

Vyapar Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.

11. Guard File.

(Indu Shekhar Mishra)

Additional Commissioner

Please find attached notification

thanks for sharing

thanks for sharing.......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details