Emsop

I am facing problem in completing one annual general meeting module in emsop. I am not able to move from slide 8 to 9. Sent email to helpdesk but no appropriate reply. Can anyone suggest how to solve this problem

Replies (11)

i am facing the same problem priya. is it solved. plz help

I m also facing same problem

I am also unable to move from slide 8 to slide 9 in AGM module and can't even launch any other module before completing it. Just stuck in between. What to do?? Time limit is also getting over soon.

Hi... Yr i am also facing this proble in professional ethics topic. Have you know how can i resolved???
I have also same problem . Plz giv solution if you get
The issue is resolved. You will see a lock icon on the left of web address. Click on it and go to Site Settings. Change the Flash Settings from Block aur Ask to Allow
Thanku so much yar...its done now
If you are struck anywhere in the course.. click on Menu option on the top right side and click on next topic and you will be able to continue
Dear all, I am also stuck in the agm slide for last 5 days and unable to proceed. How to go ahead
Am Unable to Click Mark as Complete in Day 1 Part B

Not able to move from slide no. 4 to 5 of understanding of debt and equity markets 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details