CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

employee pf account

sandeep (student)     12 June 2016

 7 likes  188 points

| My Other Post

Dear member,
one of my client change the job from one to another company ,there is a deposit in the pf account with the previous employer.
know my client want to withdraw money from that pf account .please suggest how he can withdraw the is has to take permission from previous employer


CA Harshal Totla (Chartered Accountant)     12 June 2016

CA Harshal Totla
Chartered Accountant 
 252 likes  2224 points

View Profile | My Other Post

If the employee has rendered continuous service with the previous employer(s) for five years or more then such withdrawal is not taxable. However, if he has not completed 5 years and the withdrawal amount is more than Rs.50,000 then tds is to be deducted u/s 192A @ 10%. Ni permission is required from previous employer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x