Eligibility to appear for ca final nov 2015 exams

kartik (student) (989 Points)

11 August 2015  
Hi,
I had cleared IPCC Group 1 in Nov 2013 and Group 2 in May 2015. I had already completed my articleship in May 2014. I registered for CA Final Course at the Cuffe Parade, Mumbai branch of the Western Regional Office on 3rd August, 2015. My queries are as follows:

1) Considering the above facts, am I eligible for appearing in CA Final Exams in November 2015?

2) If yes, should I wait to get the CA Final registration letter from the Institute before filling the online exam form? I raise this query on account of the fact that when I enter my Date of Birth and Registration Number in the online examination page to obtain Login ID and Password, it shows that it doesn't match with the Institute's records and that I may register as a provisional candidate. I assume this means that my CA Final registration is under process in which case should I wait to get any confirmation from the Institute before filling my exam form?

I had already posted this query under Experts but am yet to get a reply. I have also sent an Email to the exam helpline but have not got any reply from there either.

I would be grateful if anyone can help me with this. For obvious reasons, this is an urgent matter. 

Thanks in advance!