Elections

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)

17 May 2018  

2019 General Elections:

BJP + RSS + REPUBLIC TV + ZEE TV 
                                    Vs 
Congress + Left + BSP + SP + TDP + RJD + Shiv Sena + TMC + DMK + AAP + JDU + NDTV + ABP NEWS + Scroll + The Wire + Award Wapsi Gang + JNU + AMU + Pakistan + China

You may read this whenever you have the time, patience & Intelligence to form your own opinion, but please do read.

Both the Hindus & the Muslims want to remove Modi but see the difference between them :

Hindus are worried about Petrol prices while Muslims are worried about Rohiniyas.

Hindus are upset with GST & want Congress back while the Muslims want Congress to convert India into an Islamic state. Whatever be the reason, their ultimate aim remains the same.

Several Indian who have been brain washed
by these corrupt politicians are against Narendra Modi. In a democracy it is good to oppose & it is also your right, but by opposing Modi whom are you supporting. This becomes a serious issue, and that’s why it is important for you to make your decision with serious thought.

Are Mulayam, Lalu, Mayawati, Sonia, Rahul, Kejriwal, Mamta Bannerjee & the left parties better than Modi or do they have a performance record that’s better than Modi’s. Ask yourself ?

Do you think that CMs like Mamta Bannerjee, AKhilesh Yadav & others are better CMs than Modi while he was the CM of Gujrat. If you want to compare development, go to any town/city in Gujrat & compare it to any of their state capital city.

When both Lalu & Mulayam entered politics, their household income was so low that they could not afford to buy a lantern or a bicycle. In the name of caste politics they have minted Crores. Ramgopal Yadav flies in his private chartered plane & Shivpal Yadav travels in a plush Audi. Where did they find this treasured wealth from. 
Are they better than Narendra Modi ? Ask yourself ?

Soniaji’s Son, Daughter & Son-in-law are all billionaires today. Are they better than Narendra Modi ? Ask yourself ?

Are the Communist who ruled for 35 years better than Narendra Modi ? Ask yourself ?

For 5 years Keriwal fooled the Delhi public with advertisements & Promises of providing free WIFI, CCTV, 150 Colleges, 500 Schools. Is he  better than Narendra Modi ? Ask yourself ?

When Mayawati joined politics along with Kashiram they would canvas on bicycles. She did not even have enough money to buy oil to light lamps in her house. Today her footwear comes from foreign countries by plane. Her brother owns 497 companies. Are they better than Narendra Modi? Ask yourself ?

People who are opposing Modi are welcome to do so but do they have a better solution? And if they have let them tell the country. Give a small thought to your motherland & decide how much do you want it to be looted or how much more do you want other countries to loot us. It’s now time to forget your caste/creed & religion, because the looters are taking advantage of this very caste system.

● I do not know as to why I like Modi but I do have reason for not liking the Congress, SP, BSP, AAP & other rogue parties.

● I don’t even know if Good days ( Acche din) will ever come or not, but I am convinced that other than Modi I don’t see any other politicians who could even come closer to Modi in doing that.

● I don’t even know that Modi will succeed in making India a Hindu Rashtra, but I am convinced that he will try his best in making our great country a Global leader.

● It does not matter to me whether Modi has any knowledge about Indian history but I am absolutely convinced that he has all the knowledge about our great future.

Just for a minute, lets believe that the person who wrote and sent you this message is ardent & blind fan of Modi & probably the one who shares this message too. But hasn’t the almighty also, given you intelligence. I plead with you to think honestly, not only for your own self but for your motherland. Now is the time to contribute your might in strengthening your mother land. And if you are convinced with my thoughts, I shall be thankful for having played my part. I shall also be grateful to all those who would like to share this message with other proud Indians.

Thanks for your time.