Easy Office
LCI Learning

Easy paper final law nov 14

Page no : 4

CA,CS Kumar (Head Accounts & Finance)   (171 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

Upensmarty u r totally right dear ! Why such nonsense people making humours ! If u post something do.post whar.is true ! Here subject of discu Vry vry vry easy Its too bad posting such when paper is medium cum tough, its insult of genuine paper which also hurts.to all ! So plz either dont opine & keep quite !

rahul mimani (srdr) (28 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

so tough paper .,,expected matter nhi pucha gya

CS Dhruv Swami (Student) (157 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

I would definately want to know the meaning of easy as per the marks one is expecting.

sravani ryali (CA) (81 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

Paper was average not easy that much

AVINASH RAMKRISHNA JAGTAP (JUNIOR MANAGER) (26 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

i think not so easy paper.

AVINASH RAMKRISHNA JAGTAP (JUNIOR MANAGER) (26 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

Not so easy paper of law.

Tushar Jain (student) (41 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

@ akhil...since u have qualified and not giving the attempt i dont seek any reason why u have such personal interest to make forum and comment on the quality of paper... As u said its always a new paper for the one whose giving his attempt i think u r not the apt person sitting at home and just having a look at the paper to call it easy and have a go at the efforts of those who were actually writing it within that 3 hr framework....u gotta respect their effort n not downplay it.

2 Like

Mayuri Saraf (student) (57 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

@ Tushar I totally agree with u...Mr.Akhil u r not the one to decide whether the paper was easy or tough...let the ones who are writing the exams judge the paper please!

(Guest)

@ akhil is CA SAVIOUR i m not deciding, my perception is this tht paper was easy as compared to previous attempt, & why u r all afraid of , u all wil pass with gud marks even if ur paper was nt well because of acc & sfm exam

Mayuri Saraf (student) (57 Points)
Replied 13 November 2014

@ Akhil since u've cleared ur exams u'll definitely find the papers easy...but had u been in our place i m sure u wud not have said the same thing!

Sunny Bhatia (article assistant) (128 Points)
Replied 14 November 2014

icai in favour of finals bt screwing ipcc students... *rolf* :p

CA,CS Kumar (Head Accounts & Finance)   (171 Points)
Replied 14 November 2014

Good work mayuri, tushar, darshan

jayesh karavadra (CA Job) (21 Points)
Replied 14 November 2014

I dont think paper was as easy as all people said, it was a avg papaer, some questions r unexpected

Monish (Chartered Accountant !!)   (94 Points)
Replied 14 November 2014

@ CA DRP .. thanks :) @ aarsh .... A firm can be appointed for 2 terms of consecutive 5 yrs each... I.e 10 yrs ... That's as far as I know ... !

upensmarty (...) (77 Points)
Replied 14 November 2014

There is 3 yr. Additional to implement rotational auditor of new co. Bill! Acc. 2 me 8 year nd 13 yr. Is the ans of 1.a conclusion would b same but cal. Would b different???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: