Easy Office

E&Y or Deloitte? Confused

Page no : 5

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 04 September 2011

both r gud , join one 

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)

please dont join Tax in Deloitte. its not relatively that good.

Chirag Goel (student - CA, CFA) (228 Points)

As a professional, you have 2 options

1. Labour real hard now to earn peace for the rest of your life.

2. Live your life now as a bachelor and then enter the "real" and laborious world of Corporate later.

If you want to exercise the first option, go for E&Y, you would soon realise that you have risen to certain level pretty earlier than the rest of your peers.

If you want to excercise the second option, choose Deloitte, you would find yourself in a less mental stress and with less work-load but it might happen that your peers are way ahead of yourself.

In other words, you will certainly have to sacrifice your peace of mind, either today or tomorrow; it will just depend on your decision as to when do you want to do that.

I say this because I myself am a professional now and I now know how they work in the corporate world. 

If I were you, I would have excersiced the first option and joined E&Y so that my future remains peaceful.

Regards

Chirag.

B. Eng - Mechanical Engineering | CA-IPCC Student | CFA Candidate | Actuarial Candidate.

Mohit (-) (52 Points)

Everyone thanks a lot :)

It was very helpful.

Mohit (-) (52 Points)

Originally posted by : Mohit Jain
Dont show off dude just because you have got offers in Both EY and Deloitte... And this was for Mohit and not Akshay...

Haha not showing off.just confused.

CA Surbhi Singhal (CA CS NCFM Dip-IFR B.Com)   (983 Points)
Replied 05 September 2011

hey.. what is the procedure to apply to big fours.. pl tell..

kamal agrawal (article) (30 Points)

hi mohit

i got 21st rank in ipcc may 2011 and so i gt call frm both the firms... finally i hv joined deloitte keeping in mind studies of final... if u join EY then u rarely get time for studyin...decision is urs...

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)

Congrats to all who are geting placement for their Articleship Training in Big4.........My friend Partibha also joined Deloitte today.

Again Congratulation.

Gunjan Tulsyan (Article) (222 Points)

to tejas,its nt that i m telling that doing audit in big4 is waste...but its too laborious and i have asked ppl who themselves worked in big4s...so dnt tell that i dnt knw wat i m telling.

Mohit (-) (52 Points)

Guyz i have decided to join Deloitte finally. m joining frm 2mro.

Thanks every1 a lot :)

Mohit (-) (52 Points)

Originally posted by : kamal agrawal

hi mohit

i got 21st rank in ipcc may 2011 and so i gt call frm both the firms... finally i hv joined deloitte keeping in mind studies of final... if u join EY then u rarely get time for studyin...decision is urs...

Congtrz for ur rank...i hav decided to join deloitte Statutory Audit..hope to meet u der.

kamal agrawal (article) (30 Points)

Originally posted by : Mohit

Originally posted by : kamal agrawal

hi mohit

Congtrz for ur rank...i hav decided to join deloitte Statutory Audit..hope to meet u der.

bro thnks a lot... bt m in ahmedabad branch of deloitte.. so ll surely meet on some tour...all the bst...

surajgupta (student) (29 Points)
Replied 23 September 2011

Originally posted by  suraj gupta

HELLO TEJAS SIR , I AM A CA STUDENT AND CLEAR IPCC BOTH GR IN MAY 2011 WITH 58.5% MARKS(410/700), AND I WANT TO DO ARTICLESHIP IN BIG4 OR GOOD MEDIUM FIRM .COUID U PLZ TELL ME THAT U HAVE ANY REFERENCES IN ANY BIG4 FIRMS.IF YES PLS SEND E- MAIL          surajgupta2015 @ gmail.com.THANK U . 

CA Yatin Bansal (ACA, B.com, CS(Inter)) (196 Points)
Replied 24 September 2011

HELLO TEJAS SIR , I AM A CA STUDENT AND CLEAR IPCC BOTH GR IN MAY 2010 WITH 65.5% MARKS(457/700), AND I WANT TO DO ARTICLESHIP IN BIG4 OR GOOD MEDIUM FIRM .COUID U PLZ TELL ME THAT U HAVE ANY REFERENCES IN ANY BIG4 FIRMS.IF YES PLS SEND E- MAIL   ankur_570961 @ aol.in .THANK U .

srishty mittal (Entrepreneur- Manufacturing Sector)   (78 Points)
Replied 30 September 2011

after how many days of 1st round interview did you get the interview call for the second round .....please please respond asap...thanx in adv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: