E&Y interview @ 24 nov 2012:-my experience

AKSH KUMAR (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (99 Points)

25 November 2012  

E & Y Interview @ 24 nov 2012-Full story

Reached early in morning at sector 21 gurgaon around 8:30 AM. I was among the first to reach there.

Then the whole Waiting period started, around 9:30 they made us shift from holding areas to different rooms. After that Forms were handed over to us with an instruction to attach a copy of resume along with it.

After waiting for about an half hour, they called upon all of us(includes qualified & semi-qualified) to cafeteria for an briefings about Profile & E&Y GSS.

Then in an group of 12 people we heads in the round 1(Group Discussion). GD was a eliminator round & topics for GD were large based upon current affairs with an touch of relation to service industry.

Common Topic Was US Meltdown impact on India & China ( given to 2 group at least).

After GD, Almost an average of 4 were told to stay back & for all other the day was over.

Then Came the Round 2 (Written Test)-Three Sections A B C Time:1hours No Negative Markings

Section A:- Objective Paper 25 questions (Vast Varity of questions)

Section B:- Response to E-mail (Three questions)

Section C:- Situation Response(Three Questions)

Now it is 1 P.M they asked us to go Cafeteria & have lunch. All the Written was completed around 1:30 P.M.

Again WAIT-WAIT & WAIT…………………………………………………………………………………….!

Then they come say your name & also “All of Names Taken could not make it”.

My Name was also taken around 3:30 P.M. & was asked to leave.

But it was such a good & great Experience, meeting new people with intellect is always so good.

One Friend from GD group could make to third Round (HR Round) & she told no body was eliminated in HR round & Simple questions like Where are u Staying, Expectations from us, Will have to work on 7 days .

Round 4&5(Technical) will be on Thursday.