E-Tds

Dear All,

I Have a problem realted to last F.Y. 2008-09. I have deducted TDS on Salary of Rs 5,500/- and deposite the same with interest, but I deduct and deposite the TDS from Apr,08 to Nov,08 on the month of Dec,08 but when I e-filling the TDS return upto 3rd Qtr I got the letter from NSDL that TDS amount not matched with the Return but I can't find any error. I'm confused pls give me the solutions

INDRA

Replies (1)
Originally posted by :Indrajit Mondal
" Dear All,
I Have a problem realted to last F.Y. 2008-09. I have deducted TDS on Salary of Rs 5,500/- and deposite the same with interest, but I deduct and deposite the TDS from Apr,08 to Nov,08 on the month of Dec,08 but when I e-filling the TDS return upto 3rd Qtr I got the letter from NSDL that TDS amount not matched with the Return but I can't find any error. I'm confused pls give me the solutions
INDRA
"

Hi, You can find out the status,amount,challan no. etc by visiting web site www.tin-nsdl.com and there click on challan status enquiry. You will be able to find out the amount,CIN etc.uploaded by the bank.
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details