E Return Filed but Acknowledgement not recd

VANDANA (MCOM II ICWAI INTER Working as an ACCOUNTANT BCOM 1ST CLASS)   (491 Points)

25 January 2011  

I have filed e-return for F.Y.2009-10,  i printed the Verfication form which is generated after filing of successfully e return & signed it, but FORGETTED TO SEND IT TO BANGLORE Withinn prescribed limit,

after few days i got an email from INCOME TAX DEPT BANGLORE, MSG WAS FOLLOWING,

Ref: Your Income Tax Return - AY 2010-11; E-filing Acknowlegement Number ******************.

The Centralized Processing Centre- Income Tax Department- (ITD-CPC), Bangalore has NOT YET received the ITR-V for the Assessment year 2010-11 in your case or the ITR V submitted by you to the CPC has been found to be defective on account of reasons such as poor print quality/ unsigned etc.

If you have furnished the ITR-V for Assessment Year 2010-11 in the local Income Tax Office, you may note that this is not as per the prescribed procedure for submission of ITR-V as per existing guidelines.

As you may be aware, in the eventuality of non-submission of a valid/proper ITR V to CPC within 120 days of uploading of e-return, no cognizance will be taken of the return e-filed by you vide the above acknowledgement number and such return is liable to be treated as non-est or invalid.

In view of the above, please arrange to furnish a copy of the ITR-V duly verified and signed in original so as to reach CPC IMMEDIATELY. The ITR V may please be mailed to the CPC Post Bag address given below by ORDINARY POST OR SPEEDPOST

.Centralized Processing Centre,

Income Tax Department,

Post Bag No -1,

Electronic City Post Office,

Bangalore, Karnataka 560100,

For and on behalf of the Income tax Department

(This is a computer generated email and does not require any signature)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER READING THIS EMAIL, I POSTED THAT ITR ACK COPY DULY SIGNED, VIA SPEED POST,

BUT I HAVE NOT YET RECD THE "ACKNOWLEDGMENT COPY OF RECEIPT OF ITR"

Kindly help on this, HOW CAN I GET THIS COPY............ N