E-proceeding status is closed within 2 days of communication

I have received an outstanding demand us 143(1)a for the same there is a communication letter in e-proceeding. But the status of e-proceeding is closed and response for the communication is agreed while I have not submitted any response. As this demand is incorrect as it shoes that I have not mentioned income under other sources as 26AS. But my ITR clearly shows that I have declared same amount in ITR as in 26AS. Please suggest what to resolve this issue?

You should check your filed return and form 26as once again.may call me. CA umesh kumar- 9717597230

Total likes : 1 times

under which head that income is shown .

Ca umesh kumar sir, in rectification income is Chang or not

If there is any mistake you can rectify mistake, also can change income. 

Chartered Accountant

@ priyanka already told you file revised return

When I made rectification a error showing that income is not vary with the process return. My society is reg u/s 12a and return filled in 10 23(iiiad) now in rectification I change sec and a application of income made.

Tax Consultant

File Revise Return after Rectifying the Mistake. 

File an application under section 154 before your assessing officer. Return can't be revised after the assessment is completed. Do not loose time. Application under section 154 shall be taken by AO and demand shall be taken to remission account by CPC Bangalore after AO has found your claim correct.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU