DR. Note By Composition Dealer

I am composition dealer and I received credit. note by Register regular dealer. how I entered dr. not data on portal let's dealer
's get a creadit
Replies (3)
Originally posted by : ANKIT JAIN
I am composition dealer and I received credit. note by Register regular dealer. how I entered dr. not data on portal let's dealer's get a creadit

Mentioned in GSTR-4

Sheet No 5B (CDNR ) 

Mr. Ravi Sadhiyan.,

He received Credit note from Supplier. So, it's his Debit Note...

What about debit note in GSTR 4 return?
Yes it is debit note.
You can mention both debit note or credit note in 5B(CDNR) in Gstr4 utility.
While filling this table, select document type- Debit note.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details