Double pan card

Hi to Every one.

I abhishek. I had applied a personal loan in HDFC Bank.

Loan has rejected due to Double Pan Card is there in my Name

I dont know.I have only one Card.How can i Cancel another pan card in the name of me.


Plz guide Me.

 

Abhishek

9963166458

 


 

Replies (4)

First confirm from bank how they can say you have two pan card with your name and if you know that you have two pan card with ur name then you must surrender one card to department which you not use anywhere.

 

with a normal request letter to your assessing officer in income tax.


Manal Chawla

72066-71631

correctly sugegsted by Manal

You can also check online by using this link

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/knowpan.do

after filling required filelds 

if you getting wrong pan then only you need to surrender by normal documentational process

Sir,


Can I Approach CBIL for my Data Base.its is usefull to me.

 

Abhishek

9963166458.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details