Easy Office
LCI Learning

Does icai provide no. of attempt detail to off campus recrut

Page no : 2

udayan majumdar (student) (70 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

beychaara 4th attempt matlab 2 saal mehnat kiya hain..aap uski kyu carrer pa watt laganey chaley hoo...aur bhi companies higi wahan try kijiye...ca ka demand toh har jagah hain..and anyways he must have told them ..but company might have find nything interesting abut him..

udayan majumdar (student) (70 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

@ kuldeep, why spoiling somebody's promising career, v all tell lies at some point, so wat?? atleast he is not harming anyone, after all these hard work, he is entitled for dis leeway...atleast i dont understand y companies make this kinda requirement at the first place...wen they know it is not easy to qualify ca/cwa or cs..

CA Mauparna Ghosh (Senior Audit Assistant) (75 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

Ca Mayank. Many stupid students pass in first attempt and many bright students pass in many attempts. Success comes to those who has the proper attitude towards life and profession. Degree is just the entry point. How r u so sure that he lied? IT is not so easy to lie because when u provide your articleship completion date and your passing date. I am sure the company will understand itself.. 

Do not waste time. Utilise your time constructively which will help you to grow. If that person has done wrong, I m sure he will b punished.

1 Like

CA. Amit Prajapati (Chartered Accountant) (118 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

CA Mayank, Please show some level of maturity. You should not try such act, it only reflect the hatred which is not a moral act. Further if you say that he has cheated his company imagine if your friend’s real fact is revealed, one day or the other to the company.....he himself will realised what he has done. This could have impact on his career ahead with the company.

On the other hand HR find reason to reject an applicant, so they are very smart at that....So be positive and leave it to the "Niyati to Decide". Further look for better opportunities mean while, and update yourself with more in your CA final subjects....even though you have cleared....!

1 Like

(Guest)

So CA Mayank u r complaing that he lied well think abt this prevosly they (co )had a great demand for employees and they took evrybody now they dont have much vacncy so they have put in a condition of 1st attept..........or it just an excuse to reject u ...in that case u ill make a fool out of yourself and 4 attepts is 2 years the gap between pcc/pe ii and final will automatically show in the cv u think the interver is so dumn not to understand the gap????

secondlly tring to ruin someones carrier will not help you in any way will it??

Kuldeep Dwivedi (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

to all those who r saying ki ussne aisaa kya galat kiyaa...! rehane do bichare ka career...! usne kisika ka harm to nahi kiya na.....! i ask u just 1 question - if u were the owner of that company, then what would have been your reaction? fir tum kehte kya ki chod do bichare ko kisika "harm" to nahi kiya...;-)
1 Like

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

@ CA Mayank, How you can be so sure that your seniour has lied to the company not the company has lied to you, first clarify that to yourself...

have u asked to the other CA of that company, and no company will say like this directly that they take only fisrt attemp CA only, I am working from last  yrs and have never heard of such incident....

mannu (1/2 CA) (589 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

hey guy`s don`t forget      

Heated Gold becomes ornament

Beated copper becomes wire

Depleted stone become statue

And…..

Tortured Student(4th attempt) become CA!

Originally posted by : CA Mauparna Ghosh

Ca Mayank. Many  students pass in first attempt and many bright students pass in many attempts. Success comes to those who has the proper attitude towards life and profession. Degree is just the entry point. How r u so sure that he lied? IT is not so easy to lie because when u provide your articleship completion date and your passing date. I am sure the company will understand itself.. 

Do not waste time. Utilise your time constructively which will help you to grow. If that person has done wrong, I m sure he will b punished.
1 Like

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 04 March 2012

@ CA mayank,your friend who got job would pose problems in working with such co. afterwards coz of his lies.Don't worry if u are honest and true,you will get a better job in reputed company.

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 05 March 2012

Mr Mayank Grow Up......whatever your Senior Friend did  is wrong  i m sure God Wil take care of it,but you just  tell if u get Job in that Company then only will u be Successful kya ??? this is what for u did CA kya ???  just by Clearing CA...u don't Become CA...you have to Behave Like CA....And they way u r Behaving is like a 10 Year Child..& For Instance in case in the given Situation the Company  the accepted your Application & Suppose u got the Job Also then in that Case U & your Freind would had Big Party....Together hand in hand...its only Becoz u didn't get the job now u r talking what he did is Wrong Why  there is Such Double Standard Attitude Toward Life...???? Take my Word Dear as someone righty Said "HAr ek Freind Indeed Zaroori Hota Hai" you Never Know....when u might Need the Help of your Senior Buddy. in Future..

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 05 March 2012

I cant understand all the replies as some of it on Hindhi  I no. of times protest for hindhi wording in all india platform.  yet none has mined.  OK tuning to the point the co. has very well know in wich attept he has passed as his CV must say the year of his graduation-CA form 108- and his certificate of passing.  Definetly there woud be a time gap of 2yrs+ from his graduation to Certificate of passing.  It is that co. to be blamed for lightly scrutized the papers produced by the man who cleard in 4th attempt

Further this your mind is so corrupt and just leave this co and God may fix you in a very good co that has more credientials than the one you lost\

Also note no. of FCAs are taking assignements from non qualifed CAs ie ITPs.

best wishes

Karthick (Manager Finance) (47 Points)
Replied 05 March 2012

Dear Friend, Try to understand that your senior was helping you referring you for your candidature. But, what you are trying to do for him (even though he is wrong with his words) is not fair.

Please leave the matter as it is and try to someother job. You are CA and you will get better jobs than this. Hence, dont worry.

CA Mayank (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 05 March 2012

All right i agree i won't complain, Just tell me that does Institute provides the no. of details to companies if they want to check whether student is telling truth or not.

Kuldeep Dwivedi (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

There is a term called whistleblower. Most of the ppl keep mum on issues like immorality, corruption etc. They think - "karne do apne ko kya...chalta h...."....this chalta h & apne ko kya attitude is killing the nation.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: