Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Documents for ca articleship registration

RajGir (Student) (74 Points)

04 September 2012  

Dear All,

1) Please let me know what all documents required for CA Articleship registration?

2) Whether it is the responsiblity of CA (principal) to submit form 103 and other documents with ICAI or I can personally go there and submit the doucments?

3) Why is the Stamp paper of RS 50/100 is signed by principal from an article? What is the purpose of it and whether it is mandatory to sign or depend on principal to principal?

4) if somebody is already enrolled for post graduation (correspondance course) before CA registration and now wants to fill form 112 what documents are required to submit with it?


Thanks in advance for your great help!!

 4 Replies

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2049 Points)
Replied 04 September 2012


First you are required to buy the necessary forms from any of ICAI Branch, you will get the all necessary forms together in a booklet by paying Rs. 50. 

All documents required to submit are mentioned in starting pages of that booklet, so submit accordingly (they are copies of your H.S.C. Certificates and other marksheets).

It is your responsiblity to submit form Number 103 and other required documents after getting sign of your principal at all required places.

Stamp Paper of Rs. 100 is required to be signed by both Principal and Article ( It is nothing but form number 102 Franked from Bank). It is deed which forms agreement between article and principal for 3 years. And both are bound to follow the terms of agreement.

For submission of 112, it is required to take signatures of your Principal and the principal of Institution wehre you are pursuing PG. For documents list please refer the forms.

You can see samples of the above forms here on the link https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=721&c_id=120

Thanks & regards,



RajGir (Student) (74 Points)
Replied 22 September 2012

Thanx Abhi.. do you also know that if somebody is registered for CA and ATC both and wants to discontinue the articleship inbetween after one and a half year can he apply for ATC instead of going for CA full course or do u know the procedure for this? I also doubt about it that whether somebody would have intially filled the another form for ATC separetly for ATC articleship? 

Thanx for your help!!

Dinesh kumar Potta (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (2 Points)
Replied 23 September 2015

is it mandatory to attach cpt marksheet. i lost my cpt result card. please let me know as soon as possible.

Vikshit (Article) (25 Points)
Replied 25 March 2016

even i have the same issue..!

is it mandatory to attach cpt marksheet while registering for articleship

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags