CA Shree Jain (Chartered Accountant)     06 July 2010

CA Shree Jain
Chartered Accountant 
 203 likes  1562 points

| My Other Post

To get the Service tax Registration followings documents are required:
For Local/Single Registration

1. Copy of PAN Card of the assessee.
  2. Proof of address of the premises to be registered. Copy of Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Rent agreement in the name of the company/firm/partner/proprietor
  3. Partnership deed (In case of Partnership Firm)
  4. Copy of Memorendum of Association. (In case of Private Limited and Limited company only)

For Centralized Registration of Service Tax

1. For Centralize registration in addition to the above documents, the proof of address in respect of each of the premises/branch for which centralized registration sought for

1 Like
avater

Deepika Mevadi (Student)     28 March 2014

Deepika Mevadi
Student 
 102 points

View Profile | My Other Post

any annexure will be submitted or not?

Please any one know detailed procedure for centralised registration?

Murali (Accountant)     04 June 2015

Murali
Accountant 
 23 points

Hi,

I would like to know the list of documents required for registration of service tax in the following circumstances:

1 - Registration for service tax on Renting of commercial premises - where as rent is expecting from commercial premises, where in the premises is jointly held by husband and wife with 50% share each.

2 - Both the owners have their residential address proof where in the husband father is the owner of the house.
In this case please advice how shall we proceed further.
Regards,
Murali

Sowmiya Narayanan (CS)     15 September 2015

Sowmiya Narayanan
CS 
 2 likes  52 points

Service Tax Registration:

Service tax registration is a process and one should follow each and every step implemented by the Government of India as per the Department of Central Excise and Customs. These services are timely delivered. 

For Registration of Service Tax:

The following Documents Are Required If Formation business Concern is in Proprietorship:

1. Pan Card of Proprietor Id and Address Proof.
2. Office electricity Bill
3. Rental Agreement.
4. Bank account Statement for 3 months(saving or current a/c).

If Formation Of business Concern in Partnership:

1. Pan Card Of Partnership Firm
2. Id and Address Proof of all partners in Firm.
3. Rental Agreement.
4. Bank account Statement for 3 months(saving or current a/c)
5. Pan Card of Proprietor Id and Address Proof.
6. Office electricity Bill
7. Rental Agreement.
8. Bank account Statement for 3 months(saving or current a/c).

If Formation of business Concern is in Private Limited:

1. Pan Card of Private Limited Company.
2. Id and Address Proof of all Directors in Company.
3. Moa
4. Aoa
5. Company Incorporation Certificate of incorporation
6. Office electricity Bill Rental Agreement.
7. Bank account Statement for 3 months(saving or current a/c).

For more details about service tax registration, click here.

avater

Deepika Nair Nair (Student Others)     22 October 2015

Deepika Nair Nair
Student Others 
 5 likes  134 points

Service tax is an indirect tax levied on a wide array of services specified by the Central Government under the Finance Act, 1994. The service provider (a restaurant or tour operator, for example) pays the tax and recovers the amount from its customers. To pay this tax, the service provider must be registered with the Central Government if the preceding fiscal year's turnover is over Rs. 9 lakh. However, collection must start, at the rate of 14%, only when the turnover of the business exceeds Rs. 10 lakh. Service Tax is to be paid to government via designated branches once every quarter by LLPs, partnerships and sole proprietors and once every month by all other entities.

For more information regarding service tax you can visit http://vakilsearch.com/service-tax-registration

avater

Dev Patel (Student CA Final )     23 October 2015

Dev Patel
Student CA Final  
 13 likes  503 points

Basically Service Tax Registration is very easy and completely Online. you can checkout a portal where you have to just submit the docs and you received ST-2 Form on your mail directly.

Must Checkout this awesome portal - http://www.myonlineca.in/legal-adda-powered-by-myonlineca/how-to-apply-for-service-tax-registration-in-india

Yash Saini (Business Executive)     14 June 2016

Yash Saini
Business Executive 
 21 points

Service tax is an indirect tax wherein the service provider collects the tax on services from service receiver and pays the same to government of India. Service Tax Registration is required for businesses providing services in India. You can even get service tax registration with the help of experts at LegalRaasta.

avater

karan jit singh (Consultant)     15 June 2016

karan jit singh
Consultant 
 69 likes  1198 points

Originally posted by : CA Ash Jain

To get the Service tax Registration followings documents are required:
For Local/Single Registration

Copy of PAN Card of the assessee.

Proof of address of the premises to be registered. Copy of Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Rent agreement in the name of the company/firm/partner/proprietor

Partnership deed (In case of Partnership Firm)

Copy of Memorendum of Association. (In case of Private Limited and Limited company only)

For Centralized Registration of Service Tax

For Centralize registration in addition to the above documents, the proof of address in respect of each of the premises/branch for which centralized registration sought for

The query was submitted 5 years ago. He is not still waiting for your reply to register himself.haha

Regards

Karanjit Singh | +91-7503588224 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »