Do i need to submit two form 16's while doing an itr?

Hello everyone,

I have submitted the tax computation to my new org. which I have received from my old org. and I could see that my new org. has done the tax calculations considering income and exemptions from old org. as well.

As all the income and exemptions have included (from old org. as well ) in the Form 16. generated by new org..

Is it sufficient if I do ITR using the only Form 16 received from my new org. or should I need to do it separately for old and new org.? If I do it separately then should I need to exclude the exemptions and income of my old org. which was added by new org. Form 16 and then submit it?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks

Ganesh

Replies (2)

"Is it sufficient if I do ITR using the only Form 16 received from my new org.?"

YES......

as u have submitted form 16 from old organisation to new org....u can consider new org form 16...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details