Easy Office

DISCUSS:- NEW CPT- PCC OR IPCC????

Page no : 2

sv (student) (24 Points)
Replied 02 February 2009

Hello, i will b completing my tybcom exams in the month of april 2009. I had appeared 4 cpt twice last year........but cudnt get thru.......I plan 2 giv cpt dis june n prepare 4 mba entrance as well...SO DAT I HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE...in case I get thru cpt.....WHEN WILL I BE ABLE 2 GIVE IPCC?.....IS IT ADVISABLE 2 PREPARE 4 MBA ENTRANCE AS WELL?

Mrityunjoy Ghosh (student) (30 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

i'm appearing in the PE-II exam this year (june 09) but if i fail to succeed, which course should i convert to- PCC or IPCC? please suggest, thanks.

CA Madhumita Binani (Executive Accounts (SERVICE))   (389 Points)
Replied 08 June 2009

Vicky, Don't get confused, IPCC and ATC are not separate i supppose.. i.e, u get an ATC certicificate on clearing group I of the IPCC Exams.... only thing is that you have to give extra 1000/- at the time of registration to IPCC. Thereby clearing 1st group you are eligible for the ATC.

Replied 08 June 2009

Sneha, if you join IPCC now, there will be no problem if you register for IPCC now but for your college timings in 3rd year.

Then your IPCC will fall due in may'10 and by then only one yr of bcom will be left. by the time the results are out and you have to register for articleship, only a 5-6 months of college wll be left.  and as for study also, IPCC is the same level as that of bcom ( mostly ). So i dont think you will have to do much regarding the same...

Replied 08 June 2009

Basant, no you don't need to do anyhting but for your studies for the Nov IPCC exams...!!

Replied 08 June 2009

SV,

If you clear CPT this june, u will be eligible to sit for the IPCC in may'10. But in case you preparing for MBA entrance also, i think it will be difficult to go side by side on bith courses.

Replied 08 June 2009

Mrityunjoy, you should go for IPCC.

Mrityunjoy Ghosh (student) (30 Points)
Replied 09 June 2009

thank u for ur suggestion, best of luck, bye.

Siddarth Poosarla (CA CPT Student) (23 Points)
Replied 27 October 2009

Hai Sir I asked for the details regarding the examination details of CPT, i.e can i write two times in a period of six months i.e in november and december . please reply sir.

Thanking You,

Siddarth.

Sam44 (Student) (57 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

ipcc good

baadal kedia (student) (21 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

sir, 

i just wanna know that  am i eligible to do ipcc after my graduation, without doing cpt

shabnam khan (student) (32 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

if i had cleared groupI in pcc then how much marks i do require to pass those subjects of groupII if i do convert in to ipcc, is it so that i need to get 150 marks for group II subjects i.e. cost and fm, tax and itech &sm after converting to ipcc. i m very much confused as if i had to go by ipcc marks reuirement i.e a/c, audit and itech and sm then i had scored 50 in a/c and 40 in audit then i need to score 60 in itech sm to clear ipcc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro