Share More

DISCUSS:- NEW CPT- PCC OR IPCC????

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     19 January 2009

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI
PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 
 582 likes  12131 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Please read my article IPCC or PCC which will be hosted on CA CLUB under aritcle section which will clear all your doubt and also I will give my advice!!!!

Vicky

Vicky (IPCC Student)     23 January 2009

Vicky
IPCC Student 
 40 points

hi everybody

i want to know for which level of course of IPCC should i go for

Actually i want to know about ATC What is it?

if i choose group I , group II of IPCC and ATC (all levels) then what will be the process?

When will be the exams?

Plz Help

Thanks!

sneha bhakuni

sneha bhakuni (student)     26 January 2009

sneha bhakuni
student 
 32 points

hi.. i hav passed cpt june 2008.. n kept it aside bcoz i dint wanted to disturb my regular colg.now can i register for ipcc without shifting to b.com(H)corres.??? i am doing my 2nd yr b.com(H) frm regular colg.. so pls advise whether i shud register for ipcc or i shud complete my graduation n then switch over to ca..
Basant

Basant (Student)     27 January 2009

Basant
Student 
 60 points

hii...i hav passed cpt in december 2008..i want to kno that what is the 9 months study course to be made before sitting for the IPCC exams in nov 2009? Does it mean do i have to do any articleship or sum training before giving the exam?? Plz help me..
Basant

Basant (Student)     27 January 2009

Basant
Student 
 60 points

also what is the orientation course??

sv

sv (student)     02 February 2009

sv
student 
 24 points

Hello, i will b completing my tybcom exams in the month of april 2009. I had appeared 4 cpt twice last year........but cudnt get thru.......I plan 2 giv cpt dis june n prepare 4 mba entrance as well...SO DAT I HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE...in case I get thru cpt.....WHEN WILL I BE ABLE 2 GIVE IPCC?.....IS IT ADVISABLE 2 PREPARE 4 MBA ENTRANCE AS WELL?

Mrityunjoy Ghosh

Mrityunjoy Ghosh (student)     08 June 2009

Mrityunjoy Ghosh
student 
 30 points

i'm appearing in the PE-II exam this year (june 09) but if i fail to succeed, which course should i convert to- PCC or IPCC? please suggest, thanks.

CA Madhumita Binani

CA Madhumita Binani (Executive Accounts (SERVICE))     08 June 2009

CA Madhumita Binani
Executive Accounts (SERVICE) 
 11 likes  389 points

Vicky, Don't get confused, IPCC and ATC are not separate i supppose.. i.e, u get an ATC certicificate on clearing group I of the IPCC Exams.... only thing is that you have to give extra 1000/- at the time of registration to IPCC. Thereby clearing 1st group you are eligible for the ATC.

CA Madhumita Binani

CA Madhumita Binani
 11 likes  389 points

Sneha, if you join IPCC now, there will be no problem if you register for IPCC now but for your college timings in 3rd year.

Then your IPCC will fall due in may'10 and by then only one yr of bcom will be left. by the time the results are out and you have to register for articleship, only a 5-6 months of college wll be left.  and as for study also, IPCC is the same level as that of bcom ( mostly ). So i dont think you will have to do much regarding the same...

CA Madhumita Binani

CA Madhumita Binani
 11 likes  389 points

Basant, no you don't need to do anyhting but for your studies for the Nov IPCC exams...!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags