Easy Office

Discuss and download May exams here !!

Page no : 8

ABHAY (Chartered Accountant ) (73 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

true ritesh .. the only ques i loved solving was the 1(c).. that too because i love maths .. it was a maths question .. :p 

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

paper was easiest among all papers till date

1 Like

ritesh (CA) (106 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

ya seriously... that was purely math... @ amandeep: the paper was no doubt simple but the problem is with its evaluation... when there is a simple paper they wont judge u on the basis of knowledge but it is based on whether the entire steps are covered.... even a jump of one step will give a irrelevent answer form their prespective.... mu citation is based on nov 2011 evaluated answer sheet.... pathetic evaluation....

CA Debashree Mishra (Fresher) (142 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

I just dont understand why they all are like 'tu jaha jaha nhi chalega mera saya wahi hoga'.. lol i mean they framed this paper in a manner that okay u can get 40s but honey u cnt think of 60s or even 50s.. sick of it now :P

1 Like

Sanjay Inani (CA FINAL) (132 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

here is is ... paper have been uploaded.. Admin was in a doubt whether or not to upload such an easy paper..... but was bit lenghty... not easily covered in 3 hrs

1 Like

Sanjay Inani (CA FINAL) (132 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

now what about ISCA.... as they have been asking each paper "EKDAM HATKE" and practical too.... i thonk they would ask to Draw a computer system Iin ISCA cheekywink 

(Guest)

This time Results of Group I should be good than Group II...(since last time it was vice -a versa)...

Also ICAI should control results by setting group II Paper tougher than Group I.................

CA. Monica (Accounting/Auditing/Taxation)   (82 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

I am getting a mini heartattack broken heart ..all here,  have found cost so easy.. i guess am the only on to find it tough :'(

Replied 11 May 2012

Dont worry i found it tough too :D but hey dont give up :)

Originally posted by : Monica

I am getting a mini heartattack  ..all here,  have found cost so easy.. i guess am the only on to find it tough :'(

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Monica

I am getting a mini heartattack  ..all here,  have found cost so easy.. i guess am the only on to find it tough :'(

Nooooooooo......dont feel like that....................

Not all speak out the truth like u........................

2 Like

CA Harshit Talati (Partner (R.J Soni & Associates) Mumbai)   (143 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

The time factor played d part dats it.... Nd as far as evaluation goes u will get marks for what u have written ... No1 can take away d marks just coz u hav not proceeded step wise .... In costing there cannot be a standard format for anythong as far as ur thinking id logical and clear and u approach to the right solution u bet u will get d marks ... Its a matter of perception for all .... there cannot be standard steps to solve specially at d final level where u are faced with novel sums in every damn paper !!!!!

1 Like

Replied 11 May 2012

Originally posted by : Harshit Talati

The time factor played d part dats it.... Nd as far as evaluation goes u will get marks for what u have written ... No1 can take away d marks just coz u hav not proceeded step wise .... In costing there cannot be a standard format for anythong as far as ur thinking id logical and clear and u approach to the right solution u bet u will get d marks ... Its a matter of perception for all .... there cannot be standard steps to solve specially at d final level where u are faced with novel sums in every damn paper !!!!!

There r no logics and explanations to what ICAI can do or does....its something unexplanable...just like the old mysteries like 'do vampires really exist'??? lolzzz but anyways thanks for encouragement :)

ritesh (CA) (106 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

@ harshit: i too had the same view what u mentioned but the facts are way different.... if u have ever watched a evaluated answer sheet of ca final.... i have seen it and also comapred it to the suggested answer of nov 2011 and well u will definately not belive i have not got marks for the same answer just done in different way... in fact in IDT the value against mentioning a case law is "0"...  yes it is true... and case law as far as  institute suggested goes is right...

1 Like

CA Harshit Talati (Partner (R.J Soni & Associates) Mumbai)   (143 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

that explains why we get stuck at 190's and 195's... but see after u have got the right answer at least u are confident dat u did d rght thng!!!!! dey dnt give marks fr d same answer is always their fault .... but if we cant attempt a question due to lack of ur knowledge or concepts etc  that is our true defeat !!!

1 Like

ritesh (CA) (106 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

another worst part about the evaluated answer sheets are that they dont mention a single cross or a circle which can point the wrong statement or fact that is written... it is just numbers thats it.... no remark or marking of any kind... the entire point of having a evaluated AS is to find mistakes and to see how much marks are awarded... how should one evaluate the mistakes based on such evaluated answer sheet....!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: