LCI Learning

Discuss and download May exams here !!

Page no : 5

Kanhaiya (Nangia & Co.) (1981 Points)
Replied 04 May 2012

we have to take lowest 

vishant (student) (44 Points)
Replied 04 May 2012

bhai LOWEST lena tha TARGET Ratio me,.........

Shrinidhi (Chartered Accountant CPA)   (32 Points)
Replied 05 May 2012

I have made a genuine mistake of not writing all the sub question answers under the same head question in the exam paper. Will the marks be alotted to them.? wil they be valuated??

Its mentioned in the instructions along with the hall ticket but i failed to read it.

feroz (ca) (67 Points)
Replied 05 May 2012

You donot deserve to be in CA FINAL
Originally posted by : Shrinidhi

I have made a genuine mistake of not writing all the sub question answers under the same head question in the exam paper. Will the marks be alotted to them.? wil they be valuated??

Its mentioned in the instructions along with the hall ticket but i failed to read it.

CA Darshak Shah (Practicing CA) (1889 Points)
Replied 05 May 2012

Originally posted by : Shrinidhi

Well...Its truely a big mistake... Dnt get tensed...

It all depends on examiner...

Jo ho gaya so ho gaya....Lets hope for th best...

Study well and take care next time....

CA Ankit Sahu (Chartered Accountant) (81 Points)
Replied 05 May 2012

@ Feroz

Think atleast once before writing anything in public forum,who r u to tell any body that he/she deserving or not......

@ shrindhi 

dont worry jo ho gaya so ho gaya,but be carefull next time..agar ye admit card me nahi b likha hota even then u have to write all sub parts in same head...

3 Like

Viney Goyal (CA Final Student) (36 Points)
Replied 06 May 2012

HEY ANY ONE CAN TELL ME TREATMENT OF QUESTION NO. 6 B PART (ii) MUTUAL FUND AND THE TREATMENT OF QUESTION NO.5-B RISK OF PORTFOLIO...

CA Nidhi Goel (Student) (177 Points)
Replied 06 May 2012

in ques.6b.. remaining cash balance is to be divided by NAV on dat date to find out new no. of units which shud b added to previous no. of units...   to find out total no. of units..   n then find out new NAV os on 2 feb

1 Like

John Paul George (Qualified CA) (48 Points)
Replied 07 May 2012

regardin the EVA qn in F.R paper i think the highest beta of P.Y's need to be taken for computing cost of equity since MPV sir's book specifies that the highest Beta wud mean higher WACC which wud mean lower EVA and that is the safe policy while valuing EVA.the same is given in study manual

1 Like

HPGupta (STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 07 May 2012

very fast uploading i have just coming from exam centre  after audit exam at 5:15 and u already upload same audit paper

at 5:25 pm.

Faeem Punjani (Chartered Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 07 May 2012

@ Shrinidhi - I had done the same thing purposely in my Final paper & I am A Ca now so dont worry(though if u are scared dont repeat it agn) and this is not a board exam that it depends upon the mood of examiner how much marks u get, if u have written right it does not matter whether u have written in under same sub heading or not, u will be given the deserving marks.

1 Like

Mayank Singhvi (CA FINAL) (148 Points)
Replied 07 May 2012

how was today's paper guys ??

CA Nidhi Goel (Student) (177 Points)
Replied 07 May 2012

can ny1 provide suggested answer of todays audit exam..............

Sanjay Inani (CA FINAL) (132 Points)
Replied 07 May 2012

Itne jaldi to Institute k pas b ans. nai h... smiley...

ANKIT (CHEIF ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 07 May 2012

HOW Z THE LEVEL OF SUDIT PAPER CA FINAL?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: