Easy Office
LCI Learning

Direct Admission To IPCC To 2nd Year Graduation Students??

Page no : 2

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Originally posted by : rishabh

hey vikas can i register for ipcc without cpt though cpt is exempt for gradutes according to ICAI announcement pls reply as soon as possible .....

Hey Rishabh,

As of now you can not take admission directly to IPCC as the matter regarding exemption to Graduates, ICWA & ICSI Inter Qualified students is still pending with the Central Government for approval. I am not saying this merely reading newspaper. I used E-sahayata and they replied to me.

So as of now you can either enroll for CPT and start preparation or you might wanna wait.

All the best.

Regards.

Vicky...(",)

Ronit (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Hey Vikas can I do IPCC after of B. Com. Please reply to my email address rroy7654187 @ gamil.com . Please its urgent.

Ronit (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Mr. Vikas can you give your contact no. to my email id.

Gayatri (B.COM;CA IPCC) (145 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

can any one say how much time it takes 2 get notification

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Originally posted by : Ronit

Mr. Vikas can you give your contact no. to my email id.

Hey Rohit,

Dude You Can Do IPCC After Graduation.

But If You Want To Take Exemption Of CPT i.e. Common Proficiency Test On Grounds Of Passing Graduation With 55/60% Marks Then You Have To Wait For A While.

Because The Council Of ICAI Has Proposed Exempting CPT To Graduates [Commerce-55% & Others 60%) And ICWAI & ICSI Intermediate Qualified Students To The Ministry. But The Ministry Till Date Has Not Approved It..

It Is Upto the Ministry Whether To Allowe The Same Or Not, If Yes Then The Notification Will Be Issued Regarding The Same And Will Be Made Available To The Public In ICAI Website. So As Of Now You Have To Wait For Claiming That Exemption, If It Is Passed.

However, My Personal Advice To You Would Be To Wait For Some Time Since The ICAI Has Postponed The Date Of Registering For December 2011 Attempt of CPT To 5th of October.

If In Case The Proposed Scheme Becomes Effective Then You May Directly Apply For IPCC

&

In Case If Its Not Accepted Then Even I That CAse You Will Have Sufficient Time To Register For CPT December 2011 Attempt Till 5th October 2011.

The Following Information Can Be Viewed On The Link Below.

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=7443&c_id=219

Hope It Helped You.

Best Wishes.

Vicky...(",)

1 Like

Ashish (Basic) (24 Points)
Replied 24 July 2011

Hi mr vikas can u please tell me that you have confirm about this provision that graduate student can take direct addimission for articalship. Please tell me the processor to take addmission & last date for application to take addmission. 

Thanking you

Regards

Ashish Gupta

ashishmoradabad @ yahoo.com

Replied 25 July 2011

Originally posted by : Ashish

Hi mr vikas can u please tell me that you have confirm about this provision that graduate student can take direct addimission for articalship. Please tell me the processor to take addmission & last date for application to take addmission. 

Thanking you

Regards

Ashish Gupta

ashishmoradabad @ yahoo.com

HI Ashish,

Ashish if u have read the earlier posts then you would not have to bother yourself.

The Exemption to Graduates and CWA/CS Inter Qualified Students is yet to be officialy annouced with the approval of the Central Govt. So as of now unless it is approved a person has to pass CPT and then IPCC Group-1 to commence Articleship.

Regards

Vicky...!!!

priyanka nagwekar (student) (85 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

oh  lets pray for me and all of you that, it will gt approved as early as possible

priyanka nagwekar (student) (85 Points)
Replied 25 July 2011

and thankssss !!:) for sharing

Archana (Future CA) (61 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

When can we expect the amendment :)

nisar (student) (31 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

DETAILED NOTIFICATION>>>>>URL LINK>>>220.227.161.86/23263entry_reqca.pdf

OR

GO TO ICAI WEBSITE >>>GO TO ANNOUNCEMENTS>>>CLICK ON REVIEW OF ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR CA COURSE[9-7-2011]

Attached File : 555516 788120 icai 23263entry reqca.pdf downloaded: 161 times
2 Like

nisar (student) (31 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

COMMERECE GRADUATE OR PG WITH 55% MARKS

NON-COMMERCE GRADUATE OR PG  WITH 60% MARKS >>>> CAN DIRECTLY SEEK ADMISSION INTO IPCC + ARTICLESHIP.

Icwa inter,

CS inter,

CPT pass,>>>.Can seek Admission into IPCC but not articleship, they can register for articleship only after passing Group-I of IPCC.

1 Like

Gayatri (B.COM;CA IPCC) (145 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

i hve done vth my cpt n graduation  n i gve my attempt in ipcc also but didnt clear can i directly join in to the articles plzzz im little confused abt this plz help me 

Replied 02 August 2011

Originally posted by : Gayatri

i hve done vth my cpt n graduation  n i gve my attempt in ipcc also but didnt clear can i directly join in to the articles plzzz im little confused abt this plz help me 

Hey Gayatri,

You are not alone in this confusion and mess........... You, Me and many more are sailing in the same boat.... We all cleared CPT and are Graduates as well but there is no news whether we will be eligible to join ARTICLEHSIP or not. I have written it to ICAI via e-Sahayata but they said until the Notification comes they can't comment on anything as it would not be appropriated for them.

LIPIKA KUMARI CHHAJER (MANAGEMENT TRAINEE) (30 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

hi,,,,same here i too want confirmation for direct admission to ipcc for my sister

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: