Easy Office

Dir- 6 & 7

Page no : 2

Pratik Shah (Practising Company Secretary)   (4432 Points)
Replied 14 September 2016

Why do you need to file Form DIR-6 if he has became Director in another company? I do not get your query.

Form DIR-6 is requried when you need to update any details associated with DIN (address change, name change, residential status change etc.).

Murali Krishna Sai (CA and CS Student) (24 Points)
Replied 20 September 2016

There is no need to file DIR-6 for updating DSC. Go to MCA Services and click on Associate DSC for updating DSC

DIR-6 is uploaded to update Director's details in MCA database as like change of address, change of Photograph etc.,

Yes One or more changes can be done in a single DIR-6 form

Sheetal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (28 Points)
Replied 14 December 2016

hi 

Pls tell me, What is the procedure of appointment of new director if it is a existing company & they want to add another new director?

Pratik Shah (Practising Company Secretary)   (4432 Points)
Replied 14 December 2016

First of all, obtain DIN of this person, if he/she does not have it already.

To appoint a Director as per Section 152

1. Hold Board meeting for following resolutions

- to appoint Director subject to approval of Members

- deciding date of EGM

- approving notice of EGM

2. Send notice of EGM atleast 21 days in advance

3 Hold EGM to pass Resolution to appoint a Director u/s 152

4. File Form DIR-12 within 30 days from the date of appointment with following attachments

- Form DIR-2

- EGM Resolution

- Letter of Appointment

To appoint an Additional Director as per Section 161(1)

1. Hold Board meeting to pass resolution to appoint a person as Additional Director

2. File Form DIR-12 wihtin 30 days from the date of appointment (alongwith Form DIR-2, Letter of Appointment and BR)

3. You can regularise this person as Director in any upcoming EGM or latest by upcoming AGM. After regularising, you need to file Form DIR-12 by selecting "Change in Designation" option.

CA SUNIL K GARG (CA Practice ) (1815 Points)
Replied 16 December 2016

DIR 7 WAS REQUIRED EARLIER NOW ONLY DIR 6 WITH PROOF IF CHANGE (SELF ATTESTED) WOULD BE DONE.

CA SUNIL K GARG (CA Practice ) (1815 Points)
Replied 16 December 2016

DIR 7 WAS REQUIRED EARLIER NOW ONLY DIR 6 WITH PROOF IF CHANGE (SELF ATTESTED) WOULD BE DONE.

Shankar (CA) (618 Points)
Replied 02 January 2017

DIR 7 has been omitted vide Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Amendment Rules, 2014 ( Reference: Rule 12 (1) (i) of Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules,2014

Swati (Business) (2 Points)
Replied 27 December 2017

Hi,

I’m a director of a company and want to update my name as I got married. I learned that I need to submit Dir-6. I’ve downloaded and filled it as per the instruction kit.

I don’t have an account on MCA site as earlier a third party CS used to handle ROC filing. Also, my old digital signature expired and I purchased new digital signature with a new name. I believe I cant register with MCA site as digital signature details(new name) and existing MCA record(before marriage) wont match. How can I upload the Dir-6 form? Can I upload DIR-6 form through another director login?

Thanks

Vignesh (Finance executive) (256 Points)
Replied 01 February 2018

Any penalty is there for non filling of DIR-6?

MANASI (ROC WORK) (22 Points)
Replied 08 September 2018

HOW MANY DAYS WILL TAKE TO CHANGE ADDRES ON MCA SITE , AFTER FILLING DIR-6 

CS Rahul Kabra (CS) (141 Points)
Replied 12 October 2018

DIR-6 is not STP form, it is an approval form, generally it takes 2-3 working days to get approval of DIR-6 form. Make sure to mention correct details as per the attachment so that there wont be resubmission

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro