Easy Office

Dir-12 & dir-11 filing related quarries

Page no : 3

CS Siddharth Sharma (28 Points)
Replied 22 September 2017

DIR 11 needs to be filed 1st and then DIR 12 should be filed.

It is duty of Director to file DIR 11 by himself with his own DSC within 30 days of his resignation. No penalty prescribed (other than filing fee penalty) however facility of DIR 11 was introduced as there were complains of frauds in Form 32 of earlier act. DIR 11 safeguards the resigning director for any such frauds.

If you file 1st - DIR 12  and 2nd DIR 11, then DIR 11 wont be filed as name of that particular director shall be removed from the servers of MCA as and when you filed DIR 12 because it is STP Form.  Once a director has filed DIR 11, he can not be held liable for things or acts done by Company by taking in his name. DIR 11 with challan if shown in Court of Law is acceptable as proof of proper regisnation by a director. A resigning director in no case concerned with filing or not filing of Form DIR 12 by the Company.

Shubhankar Sikdar (2 Points)
Replied 07 November 2017

I have filed DIR 12 but i put wrong Resignation U/S. please help me how to resolve that issue?

S ANANTHANARAYAN (COMPANY SECRETARY) (22 Points)
Replied 06 April 2018

Of course additional fee is payable in the case of delay in filing DIR-12. The system will gernerate the additionsl fee and display it before asking you to pay.

Bhavya Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 09 April 2018

If resignation letter sent through email, what will be the proof of dispatch?

S. RAVICHANDRAN (Finance Professional) (151 Points)
Replied 30 May 2018

SIR

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO E FILE THE DIR 11 BY THE RESIGNED DIRECTOR INDIVIDUALLY  OR THROUGH THE COMPANY.  DIR 12 ALREADY FILED.

PLEASE CLARIFY.

REGARDS

S. RAVICHANDRAN 

Siddharth Goel (Chartered Accountant) (3026 Points)
Replied 18 July 2018

Hi,

E-Form DIR-11 is required to be filled for giving notice of resignation of director to the registrar by the Director itself pursuant to Section 168 (1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 16 of Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014.

S. RAVICHANDRAN (Finance Professional) (151 Points)
Replied 18 July 2018

SIR

DIR 12 FILED AND DIR 11 NOT FILED. THE DIRECTOR RESINGED DURING THE MONTH OF JAN.2018.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO FILE DIR-11 IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCES.

REGARDS

S. RAVICHANDRAN

jagadeesh (article assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 04 October 2019

what if we file dir 12 with wrong date is there any chances please rly at neethu.muthyam @ gmail.com

pawan bahl (propritor) (14 Points)
Replied 04 May 2020

ADDRESS IN DIR -2 HAS BEEN FILED OLD ADDRESS BUT FORGOT TO AMEND THE ADDRESS IN DIR-6.  WHETER CONSENT ADDRESS GIVEN OLD WILL B VALID FOR APPOINMENT OF DIRECTOR AS THE FORM HAS BEEN FILED AND ALSO THE SAME DIRECTOR HAS RESIGNED AFTER SIX MONTHS. WHETHER ANY PENALTY APPLICABLE FOR GIVING WRONG ADDRESS MISTAKENTLY AS PER PORTAL AS NO PROOF OF OLD ADDRESS LESS THAN TWO MONTHS ARE AVAILABLE. OR BANK STATEMENT LESS THAN TWO MONTHS OLD FOR THE OLD ADDRESS IS AVALABLE. CAN IT SERVE THE PURPOSE AS THE CASE IS WITH ROC. PLEASE GUIDE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: