Easy Office

How to ask a query to an expert?

Page no : 2

Rajesh (Director) (23 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

Dear Sir,

We paid to an indian company for outbound tour package then shall be tds applicable ?

Please give me answer ASAP.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Gets Holidays Private Limited

Mo. No. :+91-9650389968

Bhanu Pratap Rathore (Officer Finance & Accounts)   (21 Points)
Replied 22 September 2012

Property in the name of housewife. Can the Husband get deductions for housing loan interest?

I have taken housing loan from a bank, myself being an applicant and my wife is a co-applicant. She is housewife. She has no income. While, at the time of Registration of my flat, it was registered in the name of my wife. The repayment of housing loan instament is being paid by me from my own income. Can I claim housing loan intrests benefits, as per income tax benefit?

Regards,

Bhanu Pratap Rathore

abhijeet salian (ca) (30 Points)
Replied 25 September 2012

if for two variables x and y the covariance variance of x and variance of y are 40 16 and 256 respectively what is the value of the correlation coefficient?

sanjana (B.Com) (22 Points)
Replied 27 September 2012

Can any one help me please, how can i see my replies.

geetha parthasarathy (nil) (29 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

Dear sir

kindly post me a checklist for statuatory audit for a finance company.I am a 1st year intern 

thanking you

P.Geetha

Ankit Sonee (Article) (34 Points)
Replied 15 October 2012

Hello!

I m going to give my final attempt in Nov 2014. I m really confused form where shd i start?!?!?!?! I mean coaching, which subject, institute. Suggestions please.

Thank You. 

Shashi Ranjan Kumar MIshra (Article Tranee) (22 Points)
Replied 26 November 2012

" if i deduct TDS from NRI, in which form should i file the return"

RAJESH (ACCOUNTANT) (21 Points)
Replied 01 August 2013

Dear Sir,

Our Factory Delhi and other in Haryana

A Part of Machine sent Delhi to Haryana for Job Work

Goods sent through Challan with D3 form and return back with challan and D3 form

Can Haryana factory issue a bill of Job Work to Delhi Factory 

Please tell me in detail of Procidure of stock transfer branch to head office and Job work branch to head office

thanking You

Rajesh Kaushik

Accountant

satya (Chartered accountant ) (97 Points)
Replied 17 September 2013

Dear sir,

i had sent a request letter to icai about my articles termination after 1 year on 22nd august,still i didnt get reply from icai.this november i have 2nd group ipcc attempt.am bothering now about my termination and my examination.please tell me how i go forward in my termination after 1 year issue, if go to chennai chapter office is there any remedy to my issue or tell me ?

Reddeppa Reddy (accountant manager) (21 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

we are  importing the goods which are used for Production in the Manufacturing  of the seats.

we paid the Import Duty  along with the Freight Charges .

Freight charges and Import duty which was paid to Logistics person Is Liable to Tds  u/s 194 ?

Total Custom duty paid was Rs 32396 in which the break up is as follows.BCD11228.00,

CVD 14821.30  and Customs Duty Edcess 521, Add duty 5564.50  secondary education cess 26.50

Shall I  Eligible the Cenvat Credit ?  

Please resolve the Problem  as early as Possible.

Kinnari Makwana (-) (34 Points)
Replied 23 November 2013

AS PER MINISTRY CIRCULAR NO. 16/2013 CLARIFICATION ON SECTION 2 (68) SHOULD BE COMLIANCED AS PER NOTIFICATION DATED 12-09-2013 NEW COMPANY BILL-2012.

What Changes need to be done in Incorporation Form 1 Filed as this querry is raised by ROC. plz guide me. 

Jangyaseni baliarsingh (paid staff) (21 Points)
Replied 08 January 2014

dear sir when i am putting any value in consumption value column of MCA FORM 23ACA its not taking the value. Why?

sneha mukund ughade (article) (21 Points)
Replied 29 January 2014

can i take a 2nd time transfer during 1st year of articleship. bcs i have already taken a transfer n again want to take transfer

T R SHRUTI (student) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

Sir/Madam,

My Attempt is on may 2014.Preparation from study material provided by icai is enough?? Or should I go for other authors book?? please reply

Rohan Chugh (Chartered Accountant ) (69 Points)
Replied 26 February 2014

DEAR SIR, PLEASE SOLVE THE FOLLOWING ISSUE: IF A COMPANY ‘X PVT. LTD.” RECEIVE CONSULTANCY SERVICE FROM A C.A. AND CA CHARGED THE SERVICE TAX ON THE SERVICES PROVIDED (LET SAY VALUE OF SERVICES IS R. 100000/- AND S.T. THERE ON RS. 12360/-). ON THE OTHER HAND COMPANY IS A TRADING CONCERN AND ALSO PROVIDING THE TAXABLE SERVICES. CA PROVIDES THE CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR BOTH TRADING PART AS WELL AS SERVICE PART. NOW THE QUESTION IS THAT HOW MUCH CCR SHOULD BE BOOK BY X PVT. LTD? (IS IT WHOLE RS.12360/- OR PROPERTIONATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro