Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
CA Classes

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Industrial training

Profile Image
(Guest)

Nice thing to be done! I like only professionals that have a direct dream of career growth such  as people who are doing professional cv writing at TopCvServices website. They want to do the first steps in solving the global problems of unemployment situated nowadays for many cities in our country!

MPR sanjay Kumar (CA student)     19 February 2021

MPR sanjay Kumar
CA student 
 8 likes  216 points

| My Other Post
my honourable persons,IAM going to write my CA inter exam on may 21,if I passed both group of IPCC and having 18 months of articleship completion can I eligible for CA Industrial training..... could you plse guide me..........plse refer ICAI
CA Dolly Sharma

CA Dolly Sharma (SELF EMPLOYED)     19 February 2021

CA Dolly Sharma
SELF EMPLOYED 
 6 likes  389 points

View Profile | My Other Post
During the last year of Practical Training , after intimating principal at least three months before the date of commencement of ICAI Industrial Training,

For Industrial Training you  have to fill the Form No. 104 to register for the CA Industrial Training.

Once you complete your tenure as an Industrial Trainee, the principal has to issue a service certificate in the approved form i.e. Form No. 105.

list of recognised trainers can be obtained from
https://www.icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=823
MPR sanjay Kumar

MPR sanjay Kumar (CA student)     19 February 2021

MPR sanjay Kumar
CA student 
 8 likes  216 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Sir but as per new ICAI draft rules minimum 18 months is enough now days to go industrial training with inter (ca) qualifications......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register