Easy Office
LCI Learning

GSTR1 error - invoices already submitted

Page no : 8

Ayon Saha (CA FINAL) (74 Points)
Replied 04 September 2017

Due date to file GSTR 1 extended till 10th September. Hope to get the issue resolved by then.

1 Like

Sunny Shah (13 Points)

I am trying to file gstr1 return for July 2017 on system portal. 
I have saved and successfully submitted the data. 
But when i try to file the return with EVC option and after entering the OTP received, the message come on the screen is " Error, invoices already submitted". What does that mean ?
I have tried this for 5_6 times but every time same error pops up.

Sandesh Agrawal (Business - C&F Super Stockiest Distribution and Retail in FMCG)   (5 Points)

Mailed Twice and Called Twice. No reply. 

Tweeted about the same. No reply

Sandesh Agrawal (Business - C&F Super Stockiest Distribution and Retail in FMCG)   (5 Points)

- I have prepared the return using Offline Tool and checked all the details to match with Tally
- Submitted the checked GSTR 1 after generating the "Preview File"
- No Errors

- While Filing the GSTR 1 Return using DSC or EVC, it shows this "Error ! Invoices Already Submitted"
- I called the helpline no. and they said that this is a common issue from their side and will be resolved soon.
- I e-mailed them as well but have yet to receive a reply.

Please let me know what can be done to resolve this.
Thank you.

Also, the dates have been extened by a few days so "Hopefully, Not to worry". It is better to worry though.

PRADEEP KUMAR (CHIEF EXECUTIVE) (106 Points)

2h2 hours ago

GIIC decides to extend Date of GSTR 1, GSTR 2 and GSTR 3 for the month of August to 5th, 10th and 15th October 2017 respectively.

Poltu Ghosh (Job) (1865 Points)

From morning 11 am till 8pm I have been able to file 2 (two) GSTR 1 with DSC successfully after trying for more than thousand times. Entire day lost  in filing two returns only.

1 Like

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)

Though government has extended the return filing timelimit, its not question of timelimit extension, its question of system preparedness by gstin. While inaugurating GST , FM said that everyone should have started to prepare their system for gst upgradation six months before actual appointed day. But government itself is not prepared for the same and result is this type of andhadhundi. Surprisingly, no one including CII, FICCI, trade associations, CA associations have raised this issue in the last three days. Every taxpayer is frustrated due to this system failure. No one is against compliance in stipulated time but not expecting this type hardship. टॅक्स भी दो, उपर से परेशानी भी भूगतो।

Shashvat (General Manager) (24 Points)

This issue has been resolved. Use Latest Internet Explorer on Windows-10.

Gokul Viswanath Shenoy (Company Secretary & Finance Manager)   (430 Points)

same, "error:-invoice already submitted" problem here!!  tried for quite some time...its showing submitted, but not showing filed..why these people are harrassing like this i don't understand.

shubham (shubham) (22 Points)

It is an site technical issue. I also had faced the same issue but it got resolved automatically. 

Mr Naik (Founder) (29 Points)

Facing same issue.. Not sure when this problem will get solved 

Surojit Mondol (Cost Accountant) (27 Points)

same problem, just rediculas

1 Like

Mr Naik (Founder) (29 Points)

Same problem here also 

aditya chachan (article) (29 Points)

ERROR WHILE FILING gstr1

error MESSAGE'

You have records still Under processing/Processed with error status in section : B2B Uploaded by supplier. You may go back and take action on those records before submitting. If you choose to proceed without taking action on the same, system will process your return/statement without considering those records.

NOW HOW TO FILE

aditya chachan (article) (29 Points)

ERROR WHILE FILING gstr1

error MESSAGE'

You have records still Under processing/Processed with error status in section : B2B Uploaded by supplier. You may go back and take action on those records before submitting. If you choose to proceed without taking action on the same, system will process your return/statement without considering those records.

NOW HOW TO FILE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: