portal resolved
Website is down now.
GST website was down from 12:30 AM to 4 AM and i thought they might fix that issue so i was waiting. I checked website @ 4AM and noticed that the issue is not yet resolved.
That's really unexpected and very irretating.
It's still not resolved.... at least govt. should update on it's website as so many persons facing problem.
SAME PROBLEM ME ALSO
WHAT CAN I DO
just now also got
#System failure message
its showing system failure message check again it will show filed status
Govt. portal launched without full testing now they don't have the courtesy to inform that it's problem at their end. Rather putting onus on tax payers that they are requesting for date to be extended, smart way to hide their incompetence.
I filed 3 return about 12.15am today and maintenence started from 12.30am. And again this morning the problem is back. It says system failure. I think filing only works at night. But its annoying to call the client and ask for OTP in case of EVC filing.
The GST site still says due date of filing GSTR1 as 05.09.2017. Other than the newspapers, is there an official announcement for this extension?
My issue is solved. I was able to file GSTR1 just now at 16.54. Request all to try now and update.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals