Easy Office

Today's Corporate and Allied Laws paper

Page no : 3

Gaurav Kapoor (student Final) (205 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Ghatiya Paper... Totally ghatiya.. unexpected typically!! Chahte kya the ye log ki ye janna ki hum misc. cheeze kitni pad kar aae hai.. rattu tote paas honge aaj to who mugged up whole Misc. Sections...

2 Like

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

icai kya karna chahti hai ?

pooja pathak (article) (49 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Irrelavent things were asked...RTP ya mock test ke through hint hi de dete ki aise questions bhi hote hai......

1 Like

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Isn't it like every topic in curriculum is relevant in professional examinations?  

1 Like

Karan Batra (Creator: TheProTalks) (2325 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

paper was tough, however m 80 ka sochra tha now i estimate 61 at the most

Labdhi (Article Assistant) (85 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Unpredictible paper it is & also if we seen from practical usefulness 40% is irrelevant.... But yes for sure this affect the total result of May 2016 ..

Kruti Anil Mehta (student) (81 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

It was as if ICAI carefully devised this paper to reduce their pass percentage. Bhai kitna gool gool ghumakar questions puche. As if v are supposed to solve puzzles. Can't they simply ask us questions in straight way and test our knowledge rather than testing our memory power?

2 Like

Replied 08 May 2016

Originally posted by : pooja

RTP s are meant for students who are supposed to give exams in future attempts. They are not meant for us even though we are giving exams.

1 Like

badri (Bcom(Hons) Mcom CA final group 2)   (119 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Everybody is blaming the question paper, was anything out of course? Its CA Final, it is going to be tough. Cheer up and plan for the future.

Lots of new questions framed and there were questions from RTP, and marks pattern were almost same as previous attempts. More than usual came from Sebi and producer company.

Rohit Tulshyan (RTProfessionals) (333 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

2 types of front offices are 1. virtual front office and registrar front office. well that's new thing learnt.

Replied 08 May 2016

Saying bad things about paper helps to remove frustration lols. Now time to move on as seeing others in the same condition as mine I feel better. That's why these forums on "how was paper" are so popular:)-) time to move in and plan better results:)

3 Like

badri (Bcom(Hons) Mcom CA final group 2)   (119 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Lol...but that's all in the mind..its all about perception...focus and prepare better for next.

Rahul Gupta (Auditor ) (41 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

Even if it would be easy paper the result will be 10% and now too result will be 10%.... so don't worry guys do focus on costing

Apurvakumar k shah (Senior Auditor) (417 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

they are trying to reducing results very low this time...

Atharva Joshi (pursuing) (119 Points)
Replied 08 May 2016

See i dont mind a tough paper..sure papers should be tough but they should be tough in a way that they test students perception and knowledge not how they memorize stuff..tell me how many people study that reduntant tpc like producer companies? Be practical folks...aise hi nai CA ki value din ba din kam hti jaa rahi hai...the way Icai treats its exam is the reason for it

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: