Easy Office

Leaving CA

Page no : 2

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Hi rashmi.. firstly dont count attempts dear.. if u have enough knowledge ..u will definitely excel in ur life.. all the best

rashmi (student) (298 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Yea Thank you 

learner (nil) (243 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Dont leave CA, it is a story of every CA student, even i passed both grps (groupwise)in first attempt but honestly speaking i dont have conceptual clarity but i will work hard during my articleship and in ca final.
1 Like

Shruthi N Murthy (article assistant) (51 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Thanks guys ... even I felt like rashmi and I terminated my articles also ... now I fell there s solution for all my question ... I ll start reading now...

learner (nil) (243 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Rashmi u noticed may 15 CA final rank 1, Shailee chuadhary who failed more than 6 times in IPCC and one time in ca final and in CPT got all india rank 1,so plz dont leave CA u had cleared one grp u should continue CA,logo ka kam hai khena unki mat suno. Be positive and work hard one day u will be CA rashmi. All the best.
1 Like

usharani (nill) (38 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Al the best.dont looose confidence
1 Like

ABHINAV SHUKLA (CA-Final) (203 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

There is a will there is a way after every November again may....
1 Like

Replied 12 February 2016

Thanks a lot 

Replied 12 February 2016

Thank you guys .I was depressed and frustrated and expressed my feelings didn't expect so many people would support me .thanks a lot 

Ritzz (CA Final - Article ) (365 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Hi Rashmi

I can totally understand what you must have been gone through. I have failed a lot of times myself. Lift yourself up. Yes you will see people are clearing with flying colours and then there are others who are still fighting. Don't give up and act now. This is your dream, your passion. 

I'll leave you with a quote from one of my favourite movies "The Pursuit of Happyness"

“Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.” 

1 Like

Becoming CA (Student) (62 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

I wrote ipcc 8 times. Many people do. Not at all a big issue. numbers are juat in our heads, believe me in the lOng run it hardly matters whether it is 3, 4 or even 8 as far as CA is concenred. And if you think your conceptualsare weak why not make them concrete. Start your day with any motivational write up and you ll rock it.
1 Like

Prashant Rajput (An insatiable Learner) (889 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

First off,Congrats on passing 1st Group.It's very calm feeling when u know that tax amendments are not going to worry you in your next exam.Well,I always relish that feeling. Amendments always come and go. I was going through your other posts.I would like to advise you to undergo Articleship after clearing Group 2.Reason is you'll ask for exam leave which is gonna affect your training. Secondly you won't enjoy your training as you'll always be under exam stress.Sorry to say,But I've observed 90%students fail in exams during Articleship. Very few manage to secure an exemption or barely pass,that also in their last year. Coming to issue in question, Don't worry about Conceptual knowledge. Institute only wants Study Mat language. Lol.Prepare notes of subjects in a separate notebook for future reference. Try to pass this group soon as possible,that'll win your confidence back.Apart from Study Mat and Practice Manual, Do refer Lms (e-learning) on cloud campus. It did help me in Buy back of shares topic and AS4 and 5.
1 Like

Mohammed Aizaz (Asst Manager) (71 Points)
Replied 12 February 2016

Hi Rashmi , if u r confused then first of all try to remove ur confusion and understand what else u would want to do and what could be the outcome.If u r confident of doing something else much better and feel more happiness in that then u should quit and go ahead.But if that is not the case then u will be no where in the world and repent on the decision of quitting CA.Big Things dont come easily needs big work and more of big patience.What I can understand is that if u have passed even one group that means u can other also.Only because of attempts u feel that u do not know anything.U try u will succeed.Try to change ur way of studies and u can see the difference.Best of luck.
1 Like

Replied 12 February 2016

wow !! 4 years 8 attempts , hatsoff to your patience

Replied 12 February 2016

yea , you are right , when i cleared there was relaxation feeling , i decided to join after group 2 only , because its hectic to manage everything, thanks a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: