Easy Office

Amendments to the payment of Bonus Act, 1965

Page no : 4
(Guest)
how much is maximum bonus today

Haishh (Student) (71 Points)
Replied 22 February 2008

(Guest)
Dear Sir , Plz tell us the calculation of latest amendmant in bonus.

(Guest)
hiii i,m pe2 student I have read in T.N.Manoharan's book that In excess of 8.5 % of recognised provident fund is taxable as salary. But in V.K.Singhania's book the % given is 9.5 So I'm confuse that which % is to be taken. please help me

(Guest)

Hi

Please tell  me the minimum rate of bonu which has to give to employee.

Rgds

krishan

(Guest)
Please can anyone give me an example how to calculate the bonus under this amendment. I have worked for a company from Apr 06 - Jan 08. During this period my basic Salary has varied from 4000 - 6400. Please advise a process to calculate the bonus based on this .?

(Guest)

pls tell me about amendments of payment of bonus act,1965

(Guest)

kindly send me the officail gazette by which govt has announced the increase in limit of bonus and its effective date and its mode of calculation also

(Guest)

please send me the new copy of bonus rate which is ammended. it is help full to me

(Guest)

dear sir,

Pls let me know that salary & wages means only basic salary or its includes other allowences like ( HRA,CON,SPECIAL ALLAWENCE IF ANY)

i.e. if a person getting salary Rs. 15000/- pm & his salary structure is as followes BASIC Rs. 7500/- HRA Rs. 3750/- CON .Rs.800/- OTHER ALL.Rs.2950/-

in that case he is eligible for payment of bonus or not .?

GIVE ME SALUTION

thanks

Prakash

(Guest)

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for the online help

keep helping

surjit

(Guest)

Sir,

request you to pls provide recent amendment in bonus act.

thanks

(Guest)

Jasvinder (CS) (0 Points)
Replied 28 May 2008

no

(Guest)

hii friend, i want to know the exact date of amendment with presidential effect enhancing the ceiling from 3500 to 10000

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: