Easy Office
LCI Learning

S b a 2016

Page no : 7

CA Puspendu Sarkar (Chartered Accountant) (47 Points)
Replied 08 March 2016

What about central bank of India?

SAHIL GUPTA (CA) (85 Points)
Replied 08 March 2016

Any body received mail from Bank of India or Uco Bank??

BAJAJ RADHESHYAM NANDKISHORE (PROPRIETOR) (100 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Any idea whether Syndicate Bank sends any communication to Continuing auditors. I am on panel of Syndicate Bank. This is my Second year. My other friend has received offer letter first time from Syndicate Bank. I want to know Syndicate Bank sends offer letter to only new auditors appointed for first time. Kindly Clarrify.

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Mr. Bajaj, I am also in the panel of Synidcate bank and they have not yet sent any mail to the continuing auditors.  Yesterday I contacted the HO and was told that my name was in the list and they would inform me later about sending mails to continuing auditors.  My friends in my city also not yet received.  Hence I think Sy. bank not yet communicated with the continuing auditors.  This is the latest position.

Ravi Sekar Reddy (CA) (62 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Received email from Corporation Bank yesterday for consent from the Continuing Branch Auditors. Sent the reply today.

All the best.

Replied 09 March 2016

Thank u Sir, for updatating me in the matter of continuing auditor of Syndicate Bank. It seems that no continuing auditor has received any communication from Syndicate Bank. How come some banks are obtaining consent letter from continuing auditor and some banks are not obtaining. If you go by our MEF application consent letter is required from continuing auditors also as basic information like indatedness to bank, internal audit/ concurrent audit etc. was not asked for. Kindly clarrify whether entire list is approved by RBI or only list of new auditors is approved by RBI.

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Mr. Bajaj who told you that Sy. bank will not get consent letter and declarations from the continuing auditors?  Yes, the bank will get them from the continuing auditors.  Then only they can send the auditors list including the new auditors with names of the branches allotted to them to RBI for approval.  After getting RBI approval, we will be intimated about the names of the branches allotted to us.  This is the procedure.  The delay may be due to new revelation of Rs. 1000 crore scam and the top management may be engaged with that problem.

CA ASHIT NATVERLAL DESAI (Chartered Accountants - Proprietor)   (129 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

I am in the panel of IOB and I have not yet received any mail for confirmation

Any News on it?

PANKAJ AGGARWAL (CA) (110 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Sir i think first auditor list will be approved by RBI thereafter branches will be allocated

Replied 09 March 2016

My friend from Belgaum Karnataka was on panel of Syndicate Bank as branch auditors for last 4 years. He was telling that he had not received any communication from syndicate bank to give consent for continuation of branch auditor in the past. It is only at the time of allotment of branches he had to give his consent and other necessary declarations.

G GURUMOORTHI (PARTNER) (51 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Received email from Canara Bank around 6 pm  for consent from the Continuing Branch Auditors. Sent the reply by mail as well as hard copy to the head office

B.Prabhakaran (Chartered accountant) (163 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

received from canara bank at 6pm the mail. But they ask only change of base details if any regarding address , PAN No : constitution , phone . The mail iteself says "we trust you are eligible and continuing and we need by return mail the changes if any . "

SAHIL GUPTA (CA) (85 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Any body having working contact number of SBI Financial Reporting & Taxation Department ??

Harsh Raiyani (Chartered Accountant) (71 Points)
Replied 11 March 2016

SBI FRT - 02222740356 / 71 / 75

1 Like

CA VEERENDRA MURASHILLIN HUBLI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (123 Points)
Replied 11 March 2016

I WAS IN DENA BANK PANEL AND NO MASSAGE OF DISCONTINUATION IS RECD.HOWEVER, YESTERDAY RECED A CALL FROM SYNDICATE BANK TO EXPRESS  INTEREST TO TAKE UP THE AUDITS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: