Easy Office
LCI Learning

S b a 2016

Page no : 6

(Guest)

How many Branches Were alloted for each auditor?

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 06 March 2016

Just now they have started the process.  Getting branch details will at least take another ten days.

B.Prabhakaran (Chartered accountant) (163 Points)
Replied 06 March 2016

How continuing auditors shall be asked the consent again by mail ??    letter of acceptance, declaration of fidelity and secrecy , indebtedness we are giving every year once offer letter is received.  This happened only at the end of march last year.  Are we going to receive mail together with new comers ??

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 06 March 2016

Check your mails regularly.  Continuing auditors will get offer letters automatically except in rare cases.  After getting confirmations from both new and old auditors, the bank will send list to RBI for approval.

1 Like

C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR (PRACTICE) (375 Points)
Replied 06 March 2016

Welcome  Everybody 

I received  letter form SBT  seeking consent to continue as Aditor for 2015-16  . Received at 3.30 pm today  , seen just now 

Replied 06 March 2016

Dear All 

I have received letter from S B T seeking consent to continue as Auditor for the year 2015-16 . Received the letter at 3.30 pm today ( sunday) seen just now 

Wish you all good luck 

2 Like

SAURABH KASTURIWALE (PRACTISING C.A.) (160 Points)
Replied 07 March 2016

DEAR ALL, SEASONS GREETINGS !!

YESTERDAY i.e. SUNDAY (6th MarcH,2016) ONE OF MY FRIENDS, A CONTINUING AUDITOR WITH STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD (SBH) RECEIVED E-MAIL ASKING FOR CONSENT.

ANY IDEA WHETHER ALL BANKS HAVE TAKEN CONSENTS FROM NEW INCOMING AUDITORS' ? PLEASE UPDATE.

MANOJ DEVIDAS SAMPAT (c.a) (147 Points)
Replied 07 March 2016

is any body rec fresh appointment mine 6th year in cooling not rec yet any information

Replied 07 March 2016

DEAR ALL, SEASONS GREETINGS !!

YESTERDAY i.e. SUNDAY (6th MarcH,2016) ONE OF MY FRIENDS, A CONTINUING AUDITOR WITH STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD (SBH) RECEIVED E-MAIL ASKING FOR CONSENT.

ANY IDEA WHETHER ALL BANKS HAVE TAKEN CONSENTS FROM NEW INCOMING AUDITORS' ? PLEASE UPDATE.

Replied 07 March 2016

Mr. Kastyriwale   It has been long time we heard you . How are you 

Replied 07 March 2016

Continuing Auditors are required to accept the offer for the year concerned . Give declaration that they are not associted with any internal assignments of the Bank or its associates ( Con current Audits ) . Change in the constitution of the firm may also need to be declared . Canara bank's procedure and formats were fulprrof in this regard 

All the best 

2 Like

Replied 07 March 2016

Dear Manoj Sir, 

Today was a holiday in most banks HO. 6th year of cooling is really bad to hear. Probably you belong to a centre with more Audit firms or less Requiement.

Anyway you can wait for Tomorrow as most banks will be completing sending consent letters by tomorrow.

Wish You All The Best.

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 08 March 2016

More banks have emailed to the proposed/continuing auditors - SBT, BOI, Indian, Allahabad, Andhra and UCO.

Replied 08 March 2016

canara bank has finalised --  sbi has already started 

1 Like

SAHIL GUPTA (CA) (85 Points)
Replied 08 March 2016

ANY UPDATE ON CONSENT LETTERS FROM SBI?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: