LCI Learning

I am 28 yrs old and a ca final student

Page no : 5

R.Parasuraman (CA final) (187 Points)
Replied 01 October 2014

I

saurabh (25000) (27 Points)
Replied 01 October 2014

Riya Whereever Ur Mom will be ..she'll be Glad on seeing u become CA :) So Complete CA for Ur Mom...As u know if she would have been Alive Today She would get her Biggest Happiness of Lyf on Ur Achievement :) Hope U got me :) God Bless U Dear

mandeep kaur (student) (43 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

Riya... C hw many frnds u got here.... I also lyk u.. Do ur best.. Leave the rest.. Study hard... Depression is just over thinking nt doing.. Start studies whole heartedly.. Write down ur goals ur wishes... Nd do anythng to achieve these...

Nilesh (a) (121 Points)
Replied 08 October 2014

Riya please watch sandeep maheshwari on YouTube u have to motivate urself, its difficult but not impossible arise awake stop not till the goal is reached please Himmat mat har ..all the best!

Sandeep (student) (216 Points)
Replied 09 October 2014

Hello Frd, i lost my father in may12, grandfather in may14, there was a gap in middle for 2 years, i didn't even appear because of FEAR, It's the same with you too, So now LEAVE THE PAST & Focus on exam's, leave Rest to God.

varsha naik (Chartered Accountant) (303 Points)
Replied 09 October 2014

check in private message. It would surely help u to focus

happy (B.com) (167 Points)
Replied 17 October 2014

dont get worried i am 28 year old ipcc student

priyanka (student) (44 Points)
Replied 20 October 2014

Mam we all r with u

RENU (Article Assistant) (RANCHI) (154 Points)
Replied 24 October 2014

Just believe in yourself nd also in god .... When u r confused what to do god will help u and just start preparation for ca.. All the best

Rahul Sureshan (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 24 October 2014

Dear Riya. Please know well that there are several CA students who have similar issues or worse for that matter. Only 2 types of people emerge.. the one who gives up and lives a life of regret and the other who looks back at how life has toughened them up and changed after becoming a CA... Both groups shed tears.. just think of that priceless moment after clearing with ur mom above proud of wat u have achieved on your own. Find solutions to your problems and incorporate it into your overall plan And regarding your life no one has the right to decide for you or judge u except yourself. Wishing you all the best to win this war!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: