Easy Office
LCI Learning

Story of a ca (part 5)

Page no : 2

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)
Replied 27 April 2013

Originally posted by : @ sh jais

WOW.........

the first word come from mouth after reading the same.. .

But being a CA it is bad habit to analyse each and every thing……….

MR. Prakash who retires at the age of 60 and thinking abt his past….

His age is 60 (2013), Suppose he was CA student at the age of 25 (i.e. 1978), he was having mobile phone. Mobile comes to picture in India at 1994. It would be other factor if he was doing CA after 1994 than also receive call was chargeable

Google domain was booked in 1997 so birth of orkut and gmail was definitely after that. So chatting option was not available even in the imagination of CA student at that time.

And it is only Mr. Parkash part of story so before examine the others character of story we should take external confirmation from them also. Attachment bellow:

Anu stated that Prakash was very much similar to Deven character actually as he described him(A flirt guy that’s why he was having affair with every single girl anu to aina and aina to blaaa blaaa).

Aina Stated he was what ever role given to me in his story actually he is the same as me flirting with each and every girl wana hangout with them always wana purpose each and every girl.

And He dint say anything to Divya about his relationship with other girls.

Now these story really becoming more interesting na WOW……………

MOBILE, CHAT, ORKUT EVEN FACEBOOK…………..

Great Analysis

BUT YOU FORGOT TO READ PROPERLY.

I didn't mentioned that Prakash retires in 2013.  This is story and this can be happen in future (Why didnt you consider this point)

Definetly this is Prakash's views. because this is his story. Accounts and story writing is different. you must know that.

You also didn't read the story clearly, because still he didn't met in Divya in past. So how can you say that he didn't tell Divya everything

@sh jais (live the life otherwise life leaves u.....)   (1539 Points)
Replied 27 April 2013

Originally posted by : CA Prashant Gupta

Great Analysis

BUT YOU FORGOT TO READ PROPERLY.

I didn't mentioned that Prakash retires in 2013.  This is story and this can be happen in future (Why didnt you consider this point)

Definetly this is Prakash's views. because this is his story. Accounts and story writing is different. you must know that.

You also didn't read the story clearly, because still he didn't met in Divya in past. So how can you say that he didn't tell Divya everything

You should mention than its a friction or not based on reality...........

and i was adding my own opinion on this story the other part could be like that...

it site belongs to CA student generally so i have just given a prctical external confirmation example....

anywaty u have taken it wrong perhaps u may be writing your own story and get hurt by knowing truth of othersite.... which you dont wana share....

keep sharing............

(Guest)

@ Prashant...

Onething i dont understand why prakash at the first place mustered the courage to woo Aina inspite of knowing that she is already in relationship.

why dont prakash understand that it is  wrong to expect aina to behave according to his wish and imagination, since she is already in knot.

It just shows that prakash is habituated to having  illicit relationship with commited and married girls.

TKKKKKK (PRACTICING CA) (3268 Points)
Replied 30 April 2013

ca student padhai kab kr ra hai?????prashant sir.....

TKKKKKK (PRACTICING CA) (3268 Points)
Replied 30 April 2013

aur kisike pyar me udas hote wakt ...kitna bhi beautiful face kyon samne na aye......ap notice nahi krte....but apna hero to dilfek hai................

Replied 30 April 2013

@ CA Tarannum Khatri

arey CA student padai kar lenge jaise tumne aur maine ki

they are mature enough to decide how to clear exams :)

kabhi kabhi jab udas hote h to koi chota sa support bhi kafi hota h

its not like ki ek ne dhoka diya to life ko barbad kar do   Munna bhai M.B.B.S. nahi dekhi kaya

agar nahi to fir dekho.

1 Like

Replied 30 April 2013

Originally posted by : Karma

@ Prashant...

Onething i dont understand why prakash at the first place mustered the courage to woo Aina inspite of knowing that she is already in relationship.

why dont prakash understand that it is  wrong to expect aina to behave according to his wish and imagination, since she is already in knot.

It just shows that prakash is habituated to having  illicit relationship with commited and married girls.

I don't know WHY DON'T YOU READ STORY FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING ANYTHING STUPID

where it is told that Aina is already in relationship??  it is told that she had friends only

it seems you have decided that Prakash has a loose charactor and you are just reading story in the view. there is no point of committed and married girls becuase neither Anu nor Aina was committed as per present story.

Anitha Rajeswari N ( Student) (357 Points)
Replied 14 May 2013

Intresting.....smiley

thanku nd keep sharing....

(Guest)

sirji continue the story please................................smiley

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: