Easy Office
LCI Learning

Share your Results here !

Page no : 3

CA Suryakant Dubey (CA ) (931 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

wHO IS fIRST rANKER....????blush

CA Vijeta Verma (ACA B.com job motivational speaker.)   (7730 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Hi guys

I would like to share my story with all of you.I had first appeared in CA final in may12..crashed because of 13marks even my revaluation result of 17th October shattered all hopes..to tell the truth ,I have always been in a toppers category before ,so got completely broken because of this..Amid of all my father had Brain hamerraghe in september2012 & he was admitted in hospital from September to October.being the only responsible person of family I had to take care of family,hospital & everything else..during this time I had to stay in hospitals in nights ,I hardly used to get 1hour to study & that too standing under road  lights of hospital.

Fortunately on request to hospital authorities I got my father’s discharge on 31st October & just straightly went to exam hall based on all my knowledge of may 2012 exams appeared in first group.and today got 214 in that.though it may seem not much but for me it’s a merit marks

So feeling like hard work really pays well

Regards

Vijeta Verma

Hi guys

I would like to share my story with all of you.I had first appeared in CA final in may12..crashed because of 13marks even my revaluation result of 17th October shattered all hopes..to tell the truth ,I have always been in a toppers category before ,so got completely broken because of this..Amid of all my father had Brain hamerraghe in september2012 & he was admitted in hospital from September to October.being the only responsible person of family I had to take care of family,hospital & everything else..during this time I had to stay in hospitals in nights ,I hardly used to get 1hour to study & that too standing under road  lights of hospital.

Fortunately on request to hospital authorities I got my father’s discharge on 31st October & just straightly went to exam hall based on all my knowledge of may 2012 exams appeared in first group.and today got 214 in that.though it may seem not much but for me it’s a merit marks

So feeling like hard work really pays well

Regards

Vijeta Verma

21 Like

Nisarg Desai (Article Assistant) (90 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Many Many Congratulations to those who had passed and wishing them All the luck for future activities

LOKESH NAIDU (CA ,CS PROF.) (90 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

amazing vijeta....hats off 2 u, u showed dat u've got nerves of steel n 'never say die' attitude

1 Like

CA Kaivan Gandhi (Job) (178 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

thank u god i love u. cleared grp 2. its CA Kaivan Gandhi

CA Hanuman Innani (Charteted Accountant) (72 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Congrats Vijeta Verma..

Have a smiley Day

TC

1 Like

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, NOV 2012

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
RUBEN BALOONI
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total
'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt
'<' indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988 

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002
ICAI Home Page

1 Like

CA. MANOJKUMAR SONI (CA) (145 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Very Very Congratulations to Indana Ashok Kumar and Others who have passed their CA FINAL Nov 2012  Exams. Those who did not pl don't upset and don't give up ! Better next time .

1 Like

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Final Examination - Merit List

(Top candidates upto 50 Ranks securing minimum of 55 percent and above marks)
ROLL Number 171610
Name
GALLA TRINATH
Reg No
SRO0250691
Total marks
Rank No

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. No material from this web site can be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed or dealt with in any manner, unless expressly authorized. Users are not permitted to change, modify or prepare derivative works from the content of this site. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to Additional Secretary (Exams),The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002

ICAI Home Page

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number
Name
GALLA TRINATH
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total
'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt
'<' indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988

Check Another Roll Number || Check Merit || Home

ICAI Home Page

4 Like

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Congratulations to evryone who passed out..... and all d very best for may 13 who couldnt make out....

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

who is d 1st rank holder.???

1 Like

CA, CS(Professional) ROHAN (B.com CA CS Sr officer -Finance & MIS )   (309 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

FINALLY  ITS A CA CS ROHAN.B.DHOLAKIA

2 Like

deepak goyal (indian) (23 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

CONGRATS, 

ALL WHO CLEAR THIS YEAR,  

N ALL THE BEST JO NAHI KAR PAYE 

KYOKI THEIR IS WAY THEIR IS WILL

AFTER EVERY NOVEMBER THEIR IS MAY

SO, NATHIMG FOR TENS,

CONGRATS, GUYS

Hemchand Kohli (Accountant) (889 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Congrats....... CA Indana Ashok Kumar

CA AMIT AGRAWAL (Chartered Accountant) (173 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

I cleared both groups

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: