Easy Office

CA..congrats..% of passing gon up..lols...

Page no : 2

Amit (Proprietor) (21 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

Originally posted by : raunak

I dont find it as a fun observation...I mean theres a way of congratulating someone....one of my fathers friend..congratulated me for becoming a CA and then he askd what was the pass %? i replied "17-18%"....and he made such a face as if maine ussey koi gaali de di......I mean when people dont knw wat it takes to become a CA they shudnt remark or comment on such matters.....even if pass % is 80....that wont give me back my 4 precious years..when everybody of my age wud party,hangout,celebrate holi and diwali....and all we CA students  used to do is go tutions,articleship,tutions and at home used to revise.....

pass % 2 or 20....doesnt matter...the effort remains the same....the syllabus remains the same....the sacrifice remains the same!..

agreed

pradnya (Article) (188 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

truely  agree.

though percentage of result has been increased but no. of students appearing for exam also have increased.

initially only some lakhs student were there. but not 40 lakhs students in india appear for exam.

so 20 % result in nothing.

even student like me when we got failed . peoples ask why you failed  since results are 20% then why you can not pass.

so people have habit to comment we know how much we sacrifice for ca exam 

pavel (student) (460 Points)
Replied 07 December 2012

i jus glanced most of the thread and find the very common ' syllabus , effort remain the same" bt wat i say is that passing percentage dosnt reamin tha same....

i had seen most of the post after the result dat due to increase in pasing percentage they are passed otherwise they wont,

similar happend in 2006-2008 it was same the recission time and also a inflation.....the reason is very clear at that time the passing percentage was too high...

the ca that are passed at this satge will contribute to the economy wen ther will be downtime of economy......at the recission time the passing result will be same as low as earlier......bcoz at that time creating bulk of Ca wll be of no sense....

and also u cn find the post no vaciences for CA...nw the CA candiate are even working in 3-4lac p.a...wer earlier it was around 8-10 lac pac.....

ya its of great heght of joy..wen the passing percentage is less and u bcome a CA bcoz u are one among thousand now u are not one even in hundred......

Kavith Thakkar (Chartered Accountant) (120 Points)
Replied 19 February 2013

I also have my view on this...

I gues passing % is bound to be increase...

Coz no. of students in this profession has increased drastically and so the result..common think practically all cannot be "Dabba's"

Coz just ignore the situation and rock on...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: