Yuppy!once again did it!!thnks ca club

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

25 August 2012  

Hello my dear frnds and members of ca club!!!!!Its been quite a long time i have been active on ca club....but i just keep checking everything regularly,...Just a bit of Time crisis!!!!but finally here I am!!!

Once again just want to share my success with everyone out here!!!!I have cleared my CS Final in my first attempt...Ca Club has always been in my top list of Thanks giving...!!!I shared my CA success one year back and after than this is my next post.This time its CS....my total is 407.

I just want to convey my wishes to all the passouts and my best wishes for those who didnt clear and for those who are yet to write..

There is nothing like failure...I do not want to be too much philosphical but just want to say problems and sorrows are common in any mans life.But to look ahead of it and clear the challenges is the real task and that only adds GLORY to your name eventually!!!!Quite a few hurdles in my way,some serious personal problms,some health issues,inspite of that the will power which i had and the trust i had in the almighty has made me stand today victorious.

So plz believe in ur self.BElive in the power of Almighty coz he only can turn a sorrow into happiness!!!The last person to give up on you should be urself.!!

Finally as i always say" If u want to win,think that there is no tomorrow,and if u loose then think that there is a tomorrow"

Thanks to CA CLUB for ur outstanding efforts in keeping this site in the best interests of the students and members.

I L BE ACTIVE ONCE AGAIN FROM NOW ON..I L MAKE MY TIME INSPITE OF ALL ODDS.

GOD BLESS ALL!!!!