A cliche of perfection

Ashok Kumar Sharma (Student) (319 Points)

09 June 2012  

Here are my hearted views about what the overall picture of Chartered Accountancy course .I should make it clear in parenthesis these are personally my views....Soo if you agree then read it and those who dont give a damn should change their link,,,,,So here are my personal views:

1. This course is purely based on rote learning.There is no damn way a student can express his own views or if he did his whole view is thrashed by the examiner who just want the answer written in the book.So If they (here refers to ICAI) give so much preferences to professionalism and perfection then my answer to them is We are human beings not parrots

2. I read many times the Journal of CA institute and took a look at the chairman's speech...I mean his speech was like we(CA students) are fighting World War 3 and his speech is like giving motivation for our survival.Let me make you clear.Learning is not a war,it is process that is better a student should enjoy and shall not get depressed or create hatred for studies//////

3. Lol our teachers were the best part,they told every shortcut to get the marks but failed to tell what is the purpose and what were the basis for the theory and teachers were just making sure the students somehow memorise the formula....I just want to ask ---Is this course all about getting marks and somehow pass the exams

----Are those marks going to make us so called professional as described by ICAI?

-----Is marks can assure you about your future?

4. Students who are just used as machine by them..Students does not even discuss about the Laws or Tax matters or other topics of the course to gain knowledge...They are making every possible effort to somehow pass the exam...For ex:-In this site all student discuss about is shortcuts to pass the exam or important questions or pass years papers....Something can't  be learnt by pass year's question paper and students are not getting what they actually want..I hated the lack of professionalism among teachers(who just want to make money and don't care about the students) and students(who somehow want to pass the exam)

5. Who the hell gave the right to ICAI to declare us(just on the benchmark of marks) that someone is intelligent or not..Those who can memorize and somehow spit out in the exam gets the rank and those who give their own views and who are better in thinking level are just failed by them....If memorization is the criteria to decide intelligence then I am a poor student and those who are intellectually well euipped are also dull in studies......And they give about professionalism lolzzzzzzzzz

Note:1) I might agree you some matters there is a need of memorization but in every matter ICAI wants the answer written in module...I mean what the heck is this