Easy Office
LCI Learning

Carreer in big4s

Page no : 2

Zoheb Hamdule (Article Trainee) (39 Points)
Replied 30 May 2012

On the main query attempts do matters as clearing in first attempt shows your ability to manage handle pressure and more upon to take calculative risk on the contrary big4 should not be the ultimate goal you yourself can practice or get in to the industry

chandra (student) (528 Points)
Replied 30 May 2012

On second thoughts I was very harsh in phrasing my expression. I never ever said English is the only prerequisite. That is why I wrote 'Take your chances' and wished Best of luck. As someone wrote 'No harm in trying'. Request to share your experience after going through the interview.

Dhiren Doshi (CA, AVP- Finance ) (260 Points)
Replied 30 May 2012

Abe...... kyo enta sochta hai tum lok.

Go and grab.... Bindas ... assume urself as if u r already sucessful.... never get deressed.

Go and attend interview. No english..

F***k off to All these

Believe me when i cleared my ca, i used to think 100 times how i m looking, how i will attend interview, how it will go, how HR will preceive me...

F****k off to HR first.. Just think u r great.... person sitting in front of you is donkey.. he does not know anyhting.

Just be frank.... wear not matter. it is attitute matter., ur mindset,

Say f***k off whenever u feel frustrated.

Richa Sharma (CA) (57 Points)
Replied 30 May 2012

just be confident....that is the only mantra

Keep yourself updated with the feild in which u want to go ahead and give your interview with proper fluency and confidence...be presentable...

Best Of Luck

mayank (student) (29 Points)
Replied 31 May 2012

plz anybody would tell me how to apply in big 4s and if anybody have contacts there please mail me at mayankj939 @ gmail.com

you wiil be highly thanked as i am looking for articleship in big 4 plz help me guys................

CA Gayathri Sankaran (CA) (62 Points)
Replied 04 June 2012

I dont thk dis is the ryt for applyin in big4s....ova der u hav vacancy only during the months wen results cme...I know that presntly der r no vacancies in all the 4 coz recently my fren had tried...

if u really want to get into one of them,den wait another two months,,,otherwise start your articles anywhere and transfer it later

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: