To use NETWORKDAYS function, you need to install Analysis ToolPak Addin
(for MS-Excel 2003)
1. Click "Tools" - "Add-Ins".
2. Check "Analysis ToolPak".
3. Click "OK".
4. Follow the on-screen prompts or instructions.
(For MS-Excel 2010)
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Excel Options.
- Click Add-Ins, and then in the Manage box, select Excel Add-ins.
- Click Go.
- In the Add-Ins available box, select the Analysis ToolPak check box, and then click OK.
- Tip If Analysis ToolPak is not listed in the Add-Ins available box, click Browse to locate it.
- If you get prompted that the Analysis ToolPak is not currently installed on your computer, click Yes to install it.
- After you load the Analysis ToolPak, the Data Analysis command is available in the Analysis group on the Data tab.
Note To include Visual Basic for Application (VBA) functions for the Analysis ToolPak, you load the Analysis ToolPak - VBA add-in the same way that you load the Analysis ToolPak. In the Add-ins available box, select the Analysis ToolPak - VBA check box, and then click OK.