Easy Office

Forgettable moments, yet they are special

Page no : 2

Parashar (Company Secretary 2004) (1013 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Dada u remind others, the real face of life. thanx for sharing

1 Like

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32102 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Sourav Da!!

I always felt something is missing in my life....

Now I realize.....I was not enjoying the moments of my life...

U made me realize how special every moments are...

“I came out alone on my way to my tryst.

But who is this that follows me in the dark?

I move aside to avoid his presence

but I escape him not.”

Thank you Sourav Da!!

Sorry for the late response...........!!

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

is q ka koi jawab ni h ....

I am more touched with the children's next response ...

A ton of thanks for this post bro ....

it simply touches the heart and I know no one can ever forget this message.

1 Like

Tanvi (CA Fresher) (229 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Hi....am sorry but i dont get it.....Meri tubelight thodi der se he jalti hai....never mind. But  what am confused about is whether we should help them or not because it hurts their pride.

1 Like

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Originally posted by : Kashish Grover

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Touching Post Sourav Da...

I am at loss of words....

Divya Venugopal (student) (207 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Touching Post Sourav Da...

I am at loss of words....

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Originally posted by : Vandana Mulchandani

Touching one Sourav da.......its really very painful...Thank you.

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Dear Tanvi,

You have raised a very delicate point. Yes, of course we must help the helpless. But while helping we must not forget that they are human beings too. I have always sought a substitute for the word HELP. Because, this word has inherent chauvinistic connotation. May be I should put it like this - I must try for their betterment. But, alas! this phrase is not apt too. Whatever it is, one thing is certain that mere charity won't take them to any permanently safe haven. What required is large-scale awareness programme for both the haves and the have nots, empathetic ( not sympathetic !!! ) mindset of the upper echelons of the society, sincere effort at the Government as well as non-Government level and so on. A difficult disesase cannot be treated with mild medicine.

Away from the serious topic, I rue for the good old Tube lights and curse the new-age CFLs. smiley

1 Like

CA Harshit Rastogi (Chartered Accountant) (722 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

Well Saurav...Vry touching lines...we have to always helps other in such a manner that they never feels it......they should feel that we are just like a family member of them.....

I always try it whenever i found that anybody needs my help...

Thats my personal views that we have to do some thing for those who could not eat, study, due to money problem...what can i do for those...

Whatevr helps is made by our goverment for such persons is not good.. it only promote curroption.

1 Like

Divyashree.s (article) (25 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Was a very sensible article. Its high time we all realise that it is our undue responsibility to contribute in this regard for this young India and not jus read this article and forget it. We have extremes, on one side you get to see people who waste food and on the other side who don have foodsad.

Divyashree.s (article) (25 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Was a very sensible article. Its high time we all realise that it is our undue responsibility to contribute in this regard for this young India and not jus read this article and forget it. We have extremes, on one side you get to see people who waste food and on the other side who don have foodsad.

1 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Very true and nice article

but I escape him not.”

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Very true and nice article

but I escape him not.”

1 Like

Sk. Abdul Aziz (CA - Final) (811 Points)
Replied 11 January 2012

It might seem weird.....but i truly feel that the most extra-ordinary experiences of life come from the most ordinary happenings.The joyful moments of life often come from the simplest of deeds.Even the smallest of good deeds done by us fills us with a sense of self-satisfaction and achievement.Man does not live for himself alone.He lives for the good of others as well of himself.Everyone has his duties to perform-the richest as well as the poorest.To some life is pleasure,to others suffering.However the best do not live for self-employment or even for fame.Their strongest motive power is hopeful,useful work in every good cause.

2 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 12 January 2012

hunger is something that i believe... is comon to all beings... be it human beings and other so called non social beings ( though i personally believe that animals are more social if it means thinking about fellow beings...! so it gets as much necessary to show a kind gesture as equally to a dog or cat or cow or owl or whatever on earth it might be...as one would show to a human...

it was heart warming to know that people like you still exist who doesn't measure friendship on the scales of caste creed and money... and even more heart warming to read this... for me this expereince of yours that you shared is not forgettable yet special...!!!

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: