Easy Office

Bank realisation Certificate (BRC)

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" dear sir,
pls suggest us
is it necessary to send document through bank to buyers bank to obtain BRC certificate from bank? what if we send document directly to the buyer & get payment through TT transfer after shipment of goods?
thanks
ashish kacholia

"

Dear Ashish

If you are sending doc directly to buyer then you have to submitt doc like copy of Invoice, copy of BL/AirWaybill original shipping bill to bank for clearance of GR. When bank clear the GR he will creat a Ref no and you can get BRC from bank by quoting this Ref no on BRC Please be aware that as per RBI norms Export Doc must be submitted to bank in 7 days (in case of AIr) & 21 days (in case of Sea)

Regards

Rajesh

(Guest)
Dear Sir/Madam, Sea /Air Shipment, against 100% advance for making BRC which documents should be required to submit & advise also against LC Regards/Ganga

(Guest)
" Dear Sir/Madam,

Sea /Air Shipment, against 100% advance for making BRC which documents should be required to submit & advise also against LC

Regards/Ganga
"

For issuing a BRC from Bank you have to submit following documents to bank for clearance of GR:

1. Copy of Bill of Lading/AirWay bill

2. Two copies of Invoice

3. Original Shipping Bill

4. FIRC (if required)

Submit all above docs to bank and ask him to clear GR. Now bank clear the GR and creat a reference no. Now you have to quote said reference on BRC.

When payment term is LC + usance day you have to submitt all the origibnal documents to bank along with banker's set for negotition. When the payment realized you have to submit BRC to bank quoting the ref no given by bank while submitting original docs.

**Rajesh

(Guest)

Q. Can we prepare Bank Realisation Certificate against Advance Payment vide FIRC ?
Q. What is the procedure of Bank Realisation Certificate till realised payment to DGFT?
Q. What is the relation of GR or BRC?
Q. How BRC assist to file import licence ?

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I have one doubut. Can you please clarify.  We have submitted all the export documents [ie shipment docs] to our Bank [pnb] on collection basis. Due to some problem with our banks, we have getting the amount from other bank.[hdfc]  Now I am applying for BRC where I have received the amount.  but the bank [hdfc] has refused to give brc and they asked where you have submitted the export documents they will provide you the BRC.  The hdfc bank will only provide no objection certificate.  Is this correct the probcedure. Please clarify.

Thanks & regards,

kantam

(Guest)
" Dear Sir,
I have one doubut. Can you please clarify.  We have submitted all the export documents [ie shipment docs] to our Bank [pnb] on collection basis. Due to some problem with our banks, we have getting the amount from other bank.[hdfc]  Now I am applying for BRC where I have received the amount.  but the bank [hdfc] has refused to give brc and they asked where you have submitted the export documents they will provide you the BRC.  The hdfc bank will only provide no objection certificate.  Is this correct the probcedure. Please clarify.
Thanks & regards,
kantam
"

Yes, HDFC Bank is right, You should applied only for FIRC to HDFC Bank.

When will you get the FIRC you should have submitt the FIRC to PNB alongwith BRC.

**Rajesh

Mahek Shah (Student) (20 Points)
Replied 21 November 2008

If Invoice was generated in USD and payment of the same has realised in EURO than what should we do to bank to endorse also usd rate and amount on B.R.C which was issued under EURO

Please guide me

Mahek Shah

91-9879844882

(Guest)

Since your invoice value was in USD, you should mention USD values in BRC and JDGFT  also need BRC in USD values. For conversion of  realisation value in USD please convert by using exchange rate between USD & Euro on the date of realisation.

**Rajesh

Mahek Shah (Student) (20 Points)
Replied 29 November 2008

Originally posted by :Mahek Shah

"Dear All,

while calculating CIF value which freight we have to take in consideration basic freight only

"

(Guest)
"

"Dear All,
while calculating CIF value which freight we have to take in consideration basic freight only

"

"

Yes we should take the basic fright (for sea consignments please take sea fright charged in FC and in case of AIR take the air fright as mentioned in Airway Bill.

**Rajesh

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Dear sir i am to submit all our export document (GR ,AWB ) for RBI submission ,i am  new in the company, last exe.(who has left) here has not submitted document in bank and has not taken FIRC against export , company has recevied the payment by TT for last 2 years. i assassed all document and found buyer has made one TT payment against 4-5 invoices and likewises for all two years, not even one TT has made exect with invoice.also please tell me the time limit for FIRC and document submission for RBI  

(Guest)

By : narender singh (Guest)
ON : 15 December 2008

Dear Sir,

Dear sir i am to submit all our export document (GR ,AWB ) for RBI submission ,i am  new in the company, last exe.(who has left) here has not submitted document in bank and has not taken FIRC against export , company has recevied the payment by TT for last 2 years. i assassed all document and found buyer has made one TT payment against 4-5 invoices and likewises for all two years, not even one TT has made exect with invoice.also please tell me the time limit for FIRC and document submission for RBI  

Please submit BRC or GR clearance form to bank as early posible.

All banks have to submit a return to Reserve Bank  regarding total export realisation. If you are not submit document to bank in time you may be in problem to face  queries/audit from reserve bank.

Please also be aware that the submission of document should be done with in 21 days of shipment, in case of sea and 7 days in Air.

**Rajesh

Harbhajan Singh (Salaried Person) (22 Points)
Replied 31 December 2008

While preparing the BRC which freight is to be taken in Column (The freight paid in US$ or US$+INR means THC etc). Kindly advice

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rajesh
"

"

"Dear All,

"

"

Yes we should take the basic fright (for sea consignments please take sea fright charged in FC and in case of AIR take the air fright as mentioned in Airway Bill.

**Rajesh
"

Rishabh Jain (job) (25 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

"

Originally posted by :Rajesh

"
We have not submitteed export details for realisation of bank from few months hardly 8-9 months?What would have we do? 
"

"

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: