Easy Office

How I finished preparation for CA PCC exams in just 45 days

Page no : 2

Ravikant (Accountax) (6285 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

EXCELLENT.. .KEEP IT UP...VERY MOTIVATIONAL!!

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Abishek Ashok

More than your strategy i liked the way you described your bosses and seniors

haha, but its true my friend. See, I have cleared my exams during those short time without using my situation or luck as an excuse but why it was so stressful?? Reason 1: See, my auditor was not at all co operative. I am doing serious articleship only and used to work for long hours when circumstances demanded it. He could have given me extra leave during exam days alone instead of making me stand in front of queues in banks or in Income Tax Offices when the due dates are still more than 3 months away and exams are so near. And regarding my seniors, they just used to get good name due to nepothism and flattery. This is prevalent in all family run organisations. And when i had decided to take transfer, ICAI banned transfer within the city totally. My articles got over and i have written my finals in Nov 2010 (though i have less intuitions of passing it) and it is easy for me to forget it and tell the other students stay motivated, Respect ICAI, Don't loose hope but in reality, i know how difficult it is to do it and also I wont be doing justice to myself telling that what they do is fair and we have to change our attitude. ICAI needs to look into its articleship mechanism cos the system is too stressful and monotonous that at times the rigour and monotony of the system just makes us loose the elation of doing CA itself.

CA Sumanth (Chartered Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Super....

1 Like

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

thank u friend i m also gave attemp in this november but i want 199% luck to pass yaar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bsoz i attwmpt for 46 marks in group-1 accounts due to less time big paper

1 Like

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Thnx 4 sharing bro..!!!

1 Like

v.kalpana (lecturer) (117 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

THANKS YAR.....I thought i was d only one of dis kind...nw im releaved........

i have also gone through same situations....

but i dnt blame ne1.......nd ICAI espcly........Coz i feel dey r genius in taking a step nt to allow transfers......

Coz being a CA must be a real chalenge by adapting even to the most unfavorable situations.......

1 Like

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

good one thanks for sharing !!

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SABA NAAZ

Very nice strategy.........& thanks for sharing.
1 Like

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

.....nice......

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for all ur wishes. Do well in ur studies and career and create a mark for urself in whatever u do. Thats it. All the Best to you all. Btw, I hadn't done anything heroic and all. There are students who have faced worse circumstances than me and have attained even better success Still i have a lots of hurdles to cross but this is definitely a landmark in my life.

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

U are an inspiration.. Sreev

1 Like

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Its very Frank and Candid show off of lot(not all) auditors....

Sree Beware of ur Auditor..:)

Me too had same strategy apart from that meditation....

Bravo..!!

Sree...

1 Like

Durga Agrawal (CFP, CS & CA Final) (60 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Its really amazing.....yaar...u got very gud results with  45 days of preparation...along wid the articleship....wow....it is 200% helping me....i must prepare 4m today for May-2011....

I m doing job as a accountant also preparing 4 PCC.......i got lots of confidence n read ur story....fully motivated...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS....I MUST BE CA

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : P IMRAN KHAN

Its very Frank and Candid show off of lot(not all) auditors....

Sree Beware of ur Auditor..

Me too had same strategy apart from that meditation....

Bravo..!!

Sree...

Thanks for your care. My articleship got over. SO no probs from my auditor and i have not disclosed hid identity also. This is just for students who are suffering due to the probs i have mentioned not to give up. All the best for your exams and career dude

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Durga Agrawal

Its really amazing.....yaar...u got very gud results with  45 days of preparation...along wid the articleship....wow....it is 200% helping me....i must prepare 4m today for May-2011....

I m doing job as a accountant also preparing 4 PCC.......i got lots of confidence n read ur story....fully motivated...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS....I MUST BE CA

Thanks yaar. All the Best for your studies.After i wrote my PCC exam in Nov 08(my first attempt), i had a  bad time in my office and when results came, it took me some time to handle all the tensions at the same time, yes, from my boss, my seniors, and my results in Nov 08 were -ve(i failed in 3 subjects). Fate helped me a bit by postponing May 09 exams to June 09 cos of parliamentary elections but tried to screw me on the other way through my auditor and ICAI banning trf somewhere at the end of march when i had decided to take trf as i came aware that i wont he getting even 1 month leave but whats the use of cribbing at that time, it would have affected my preps and further added to my misery. Anyways, All the Best for your studies man. Do well. Cheers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: