details of CFA[usa]

I  want to know whether i can do CFA alongwith my articleship, i m a graduate. I want complete details of CFA[usa]. What is the eligibility? How many years it take? What r the subjects? Please suggest me which course should i go for  CPA or CFA?

 

Replies (3)

If you have interest in stock market,then go for CFA &

if your interest is in audit tax then go for CPA

I am Post graduate in Commerce and currently working as Analyst in Financial Process but my aim is to become Finance Manager. So, could it be possible if I will do CFA? Please suggest.

please send me complete details of CFA on my email vp_master2008 @ yahoo.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details