GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Thakkar (ARTICLE)     09 July 2019

Details in form 26AS for 15 G/H

In the form 26AS for the FY 2018-19 interest details from SBI u/s 194A is shown under part A and part A1 separately showing different figures? My question is if form 15G has been submitted then whether all the details should be shown in part A1 only ? Or there is any possible situation which leads to show details in both the part? Please guide me in this regard..

6 Replies

Sivaramaraju G

Sivaramaraju G (Learner)     09 July 2019

Hi, i just saw this kind of situation very recently, what I thought regarding this is bank might deduct TDS before submitting 15G/15H. then amount will be coming under both parts.
Raj Thakkar

Raj Thakkar (ARTICLE)     10 July 2019

Thank you sir for your reply, Is it possible that in one part interest of fixed deposit is shown and in the other part interest of saving account is shown because dates in both the part are of the same month i.e. May 2018 and March 2019... Please reply..
Sivaramaraju G

Sivaramaraju G (Learner)     10 July 2019

there is no case that banks will deduct TDS on savings bank interest. so there is no possibility to show.
Raj Thakkar

Raj Thakkar (ARTICLE)     11 July 2019

Thank you sir for reply, so should I take total of both as fixed deposit interest and consider the savings bank interest separately from passbook?
Ravi SADhiyan

Ravi SADhiyan (Practice)     11 July 2019

Yes take Consider

Raj Thakkar

Raj Thakkar (ARTICLE)     11 July 2019

Thank you sir for your reply..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »