Deduction u/s 80C & 24 of IT Act

I am a salaried person, I want purchase a plot of land by taking housing loan from SBI. After 1 or 1.5 year from purchase this plot of land I will construct a residential house for self occupation, now my question is that can I claim both the deduction u/s 80C & 24 just after the purchase of plot of land ?????
If not please tell me that from where I will eligible to claim both the deduction......
Replies (1)

"Can I claim both the deduction u/s 80C & 24 just after the purchase of plot of land?"

NO.......

"If not please tell me that from where I will eligible to claim both the deduction?"

After completion of the house property....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details