Declaration of house property (more than 30 lakhs) under Ann

I am salaried employee.

 I had bought a house by house loan (cost more than 30 lakhs). I was not aware to declare “Purchase by you of any immovable property valued at thirty lakh rupees or more” under “Annual Information Return” in ITR. So I did not declare it.

Now what will happen if I will not revise my ITR? (I don’t want to declare because I have undeclared interest income (aprox 10,000) ).

Could it create problem in future (at selling time)?

Thanks

Replies (3)

File revise return. As it is in the original return was filed without discloseing the interest income so do not show it in the revise return also but do show the AIR information as the same is linked with your PAN. So do revise ur return.

FULLY AGREED WITH ADITYA

Thanks Aditya for your reply.

What is the possibility for audit of my tax declaration documents (submitted to my company) and bank accounts?100%? Or Random few case?

What will IT department check in that audit (tax declaration documents and bank accounts both)?

 

And finally what could happen I could not declare house in ITR? (If anybody knows some same case?).

Thanks ones again.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details