Decision for online coaching classes for ipcc may 2014

I am appearing in IPCC May 2014 and I am not able to decide which online coaching to opt for for the following subjects:

Cost Fm

Accounts

Adv Accounts

Audit

Replies (2)

I would suggest you to go for bhagwan lal sir classes of accounts and financial management as I have already taken these two subjects and these are the best classes.

You should see demo class of Raj Aggarwal n vikas kapoor for auditing I think Raj Aggarwal is better from their demo classes.For Advanced Accounting you should prepare self or from dvd of praveen sharma rather than taking any online class here.

Dear student just visit once www.coursemateonline.com for CA IPCC video lectures on Audit (complete syllabus in under 24 hours) SM (complete syllabus in under 11 hours) and Ethics (complete syllabus in under 7 hours). Also share with ur friends and help them.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details